Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Microwaves Mom posted:

Holy poo poo.

Did you both agree it would be awful to watch?

No, we both agreed it would be ok to watch, afterwards we we're both like "well that's a bummer".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Are you wearing the same outfit you wore in the ugly gbs thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

pumice until theres no skin left then use good lotion
whats a good lotion also are there like different grits of pumice or something or will any do :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Im seriously pumped up and ready to order the rear end pumice from amazon here

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost posted:

Im seriously pumped up and ready to order the rear end pumice from amazon here

I'm excited for your soon to be smooth rear end

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm excited for your soon to be smooth rear end
fingers crossed, I'm sort of worried instead it's going to turn out like that one pig album

e: actually dog balls said thats whats supposed to happen so I guess its ok

e 2: this is the one

a hole-y ghost fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 7, 2016

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

a hole-y ghost posted:

whats a good lotion also are there like different grits of pumice or something or will any do :confused:

i think any pumice stone will do. maybe a metal low grit file for those real tough eczema pot holes. i use off brand "vaseline" equivalent for my butt and legs and they hella smooth

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Only movie we could agree on :downs:

lol if u dont understand that the first date movie is always her choice i bet you made her pay for her ticket too

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i think any pumice stone will do. maybe a metal low grit file for those real tough eczema pot holes. i use off brand "vaseline" equivalent for my butt and legs and they hella smooth
ok thax :thumbsup:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Wizard of Poz posted:

lol if u dont understand that the first date movie is always her choice i bet you made her pay for her ticket too

I liked to think of it as our choice

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

What's his name

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

What's his name

It's Sid, i think

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sid you're going to be late for your date with Carmant!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh my God that was today!?!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I haven't been on a date since 2011

I thought they had stopped? But apparently people still date

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

She ditched that fucker and went out with Goku

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Take her to a horror movie, so you can put your arm around her when she reacts to the scary scenes. Everybody likes to talk about themselves, so encourage her to do this if you run out of things to talk about over dinner.

Take her to dinner at a nice place after the movie (not before), and pay for everything yourself. Find a way to take care of the check without her seeing you handling money or a credit card. It's a classy move to not let her see how much you're spending on her.

Don't act like you expect a return on your investment right away, and don't initiate anything more than a kiss on the first date. You say you really like this girl, so let things unfold at a leisurely pace. Good things come to those who wait, y'know.

Good luck OP, and let us know how it goes.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gently caress YOU CARMnt gently caress you

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pro tip: At the end of the date, when you ask her if she wants to gently caress and she says "No", say "What about a handjob then?"

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

King Possum III posted:

Take her to a horror movie, so you can put your arm around her when she reacts to the scary scenes. Everybody likes to talk about themselves, so encourage her to do this if you run out of things to talk about over dinner.

Take her to dinner at a nice place after the movie (not before), and pay for everything yourself. Find a way to take care of the check without her seeing you handling money or a credit card. It's a classy move to not let her see how much you're spending on her.

Don't act like you expect a return on your investment right away, and don't initiate anything more than a kiss on the first date. You say you really like this girl, so let things unfold at a leisurely pace. Good things come to those who wait, y'know.

Good luck OP, and let us know how it goes.

We watched netflix and made out and she jerked me off

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro tip: At the end of the date, when you ask her if she wants to gently caress and she says "No", say "What about a handjob then?"

This basically did happen but instead of me askign she just did it to calm my horny levels

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

dog buttz posted:

Are you wearing the same outfit you wore in the ugly gbs thread

Yeah, I wore diff jeans though. She loved my fashion style

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Carmant posted:

This basically did happen but instead of me askign she just did it to calm my horny levels

im gonna tell her you posted this

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I hope you wore a condom while she was diddling your danger

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Apparently much has changed in regard to dating since I was a young man.

But you can't argue with success, and it sounds like you got what you wanted.

I'm glad it worked out well for you.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Carmant posted:

What did you watch on netflix

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What did you watch on netflix

"Hush"

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Ur not ugly if a woman sexually touched you on the first date. Get banned for attention whoring

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

i like that posted:

Ur not ugly if a woman sexually touched you on the first date. Get banned for attention whoring

Yeah I've realized I'm not ugly. I've got a great fashion style and a huge head which is masculine and sexy.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Alright the way to impress here is right when you see her you get a running start and and DOUBLE DROP KICK HER. She'll be so impressed with your domination of the situation that you'll have the sex right where ya'll are. No time for getting "in the mood" or "some place private" Go for it!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Any good, I've that about watching that by myself in my underwear

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

King Possum III posted:

Apparently much has changed in regard to dating since I was a young man.

But you can't argue with success, and it sounds like you got what you wanted.

I'm glad it worked out well for you.

Only low quality woman woman with low self-esteem are OK with a 'Netflix hangout' on a first date and jerking off a guy who doesnt sexually reciprocate. lol.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the first question you should ask a girl on date 1 is if she has stairs in her house

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Any good, I've that about watching that by myself in my underwear

We didnt really watch the movie

i like that posted:

Only low quality woman woman with low self-esteem are OK with a 'Netflix hangout' on a first date and jerking off a guy who doesnt sexually reciprocate. lol.

we made out isnt that sexually reciprocating. Anyway yeah her self-esteem is in the gutter

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I showed a girl The Wrath of Khan once I guess she got bored cause she started making out with me then we banged, a little fuzzy on the details I was very drunk

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

She kept talking about the "noice guys" that she had been on dates with that she had to turn down or find excuses to leave early because they were ugly so I guess im not one of those guys. I'm hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

If you gotta fart just hold it in.

that leads to the dangerous "internal fart" where it sounds like a fart but its in your stomach

theyre just as bad i hate it, i hate it!!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I showed a girl The Wrath of Khan once I guess she got bored cause she started making out with me then we banged, a little fuzzy on the details I was very drunk

Wrath of Khan is the name of my penis?

• Locked thread