Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Steve Rannazzisi ate my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

red19fire posted:

On the other hand, Chris hardwick.

:sotw:

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

NotWearingPants posted:

Sometimes I think Paul Scheer is ok, but then I realize I was thinking of David Cross.

I've seen Paul Scheer and I've seen David Cross. And I prefer Paul Scheer because he's occasionally funny.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Comedian story, 90% sure I saw Hannibal Buress a few years back at an open mic night at a bar. I remember his name stood out because it was an ancient generals name plus he was a million times funnier than everyone else.
why did they cast him as the dachshund in Secret Life of Pets? he's got a calming voice and wiener dogs are skittish little fuckers (but i love them anyway)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Y-Hat posted:

why did they cast him as the dachshund in Secret Life of Pets? he's got a calming voice and wiener dogs are skittish little fuckers (but i love them anyway)

Idk, congrats on getting a new av. Good, but you know the one i love.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Idk, congrats on getting a new av. Good, but you know the one i love.
i was debating of buying the old one but i saw the intro to the game Plok and decided to go that route. good game, has great music

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

ElGroucho posted:

Make sure to invite Carmen Esposito, I can't get enough of those "I am a lesbian, I don't like DOOOOODZ or their WEEENZ" jokes, never gets old

A few years ago I had a week long affair with Carmen Esposito that consisted of tantric sex and us performing the positions of the karma sutra. We knew we could never last because i'm a dude and she is a lesbian.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Mr. 47 posted:

I've seen Paul Scheer and I've seen David Cross. And I prefer Paul Scheer because he's occasionally funny.

oh you're a republican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

make sure you get knocked up by nick kroll because his dad owns wall street

• Locked thread