Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hezekiah Sturdy
Mar 6, 2006

It has monster trucks, professional wrestlers, cats and is moderated by Jimmy Fallon -- I hope you guys like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGlqq0sNy8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i watched 50 seconds of it

good job op

DannDaniel
Nov 17, 2013
This is a real real treat...
Trump's gushing cash blood really got me.

Nicely done, sir

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
This poo poo is great. I like Fallon's continual laugh.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
reported to the FBI / secret service / FSB

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
that was really good well done op

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

original content... in MY CSPAM????

nice

Hezekiah Sturdy
Mar 6, 2006

Laphroaig posted:

reported to the FBI / secret service / FSB

goddamn it

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Seems like it would be funny to both Trump and Clinton fans alike, hard to do so good job OP

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Hezekiah Sturdy posted:

It has monster trucks, professional wrestlers, cats and is moderated by Jimmy Fallon -- I hope you guys like it

you captured the early 00's flash animation perfectly. i'm a kid again

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Hezekiah Sturdy posted:

I enjoyed this, thank you. Did you do the animation in After Effects?

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
That was very well done, like Trump's steak dinner.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Overall, lol.

Hezekiah Sturdy
Mar 6, 2006

fart blood posted:

I enjoyed this, thank you. Did you do the animation in After Effects?

Glad ya liked it! I did the animation in Flash but everything else, (audio, editing etc) in Avid Media composer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
you really captured jimmy failon's essense and the reason i cant stand his fat face

good job op

• Locked thread