Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
idk man it's kind of like zombies, the metaphor shifts over time

my current favorite is, it's a stand-in model of modern natives who want to peacefully integrate into the dominant cultures in their regions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

This stupid thread made me buy drakenguard 3

I hope I'm not going to end up ordering dragon dildos by the end of it

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Dragons are allegories of mankind's greed, pride, and love of motor vehicles.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

error1 posted:

This stupid thread made me buy drakenguard 3

I hope I'm not going to end up ordering dragon dildos by the end of it

You've made a great choice. Just remember to power through the whole game no matter how it makes you feel, otherwise you won't get the proper experience.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

So far it makes me feel that this game should have a PC or PS4 port to fix the godawful framerates, it's unreal engine so it would basically just be picking another target platform in the IDE and clicking compile :mad: Squeenix are you listening?

But every cutscene so far has made it worth the slog

• Locked thread