Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
balls and taint, and just like really get in there then smell it? if so how many times a day, and is there a certain period of the day you like to do it?

for me it's probably in bed at night you can get a real good scratch going on and you don't have to worry about anyone catching you doing it, which imo should be socially acceptable to do

this is a safe space please don't feel threatened to post in here we're all friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

all the time dude I also do it for my buddies

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
This is why sibling shouldn't have kids.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
no one wants to hear that you gross retard

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
that's p rude dude it's literally a health issue because if you smell and it's not the normal smell you know there might be something that's not right going on and you can talk to your family physician

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
no but i do shower daily

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im pretty clean but i puke in the shower all the time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dad gay. so what posted:

im pretty clean but i puke in the shower all the time

are you me

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

no one wants to hear that you gross retard

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the thread was made because everyone does it but i really wanted to see if any other males wanted to have a frank discussion about it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
this is what I'm talking about and the germans are the best soccer team in the world maybe idk i only really care about football (go seahawks)

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
I do and then I tell my "bros" to smell my fingers. Little do the know that my fingers are literally Oscar Meyer weiners

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm a big fan of the pinch and roll for that deep ball itching.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the taint is a kind of sensitive area and you probably shouldn't scratch it that much because of all the rear end and poo poo bacteria that hang out there. well, good luck op.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Do it ironically posted:

balls and taint, and just like really get in there then smell it? if so how many times a day, and is there a certain period of the day you like to do it?

for me it's probably in bed at night you can get a real good scratch going on and you don't have to worry about anyone catching you doing it, which imo should be socially acceptable to do

this is a safe space please don't feel threatened to post in here we're all friends

once a week. You have to wait a week for the crust to build up then you scrapppe it off and snort it up.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Hell Yeah posted:

the taint is a kind of sensitive area and you probably shouldn't scratch it that much because of all the rear end and poo poo bacteria that hang out there. well, good luck op.

OMG no thank you for reminding me!

I once had a terrible itch in my taint but there's a big blood vessel close to the surface down there and I aggravated so much that I got really worried about it and showed it to a doctor!

not fun.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah I just wait until I can smell my own balls where I'm sittin. :effort:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Yes. I itch my balls and my rear end in public, particularly my rear end. I am a nasty hairy man and I make no excuses for it.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

Uhh that's what the douche is for? I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend so maybe you don't have one.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

a dog from hell posted:

Uhh that's what the douche is for? I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend so maybe you don't have one.

Your girlfriend has a giant douche :smug:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

DoctorCatapult posted:

Your girlfriend has a giant douche :smug:

I don't have a girlfriend I just use my mom's.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DiHK posted:

nut fun.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Uh..you..you guys do realize that you can wash your hands after scratching yourselves, right?

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

a dog from hell posted:

I don't have a girlfriend I just use my mom's.

Sweet lifehack bro

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Friginator posted:

Uh..you..you guys do realize that you can wash your hands right?
LOL

I only wash my hands if I'm at work and someone is watching.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Friginator posted:

Uh..you..you guys do realize that you can wash your hands after scratching yourselves, right?

Well that kinda defeats the purpose of sticking your hand down there to scratch in the first place.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Friginator posted:

I never wash them. I just use disposables

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i like to give the ol' anus a rub with my fingers and work all the poo off that the tp didnt get hours earlier
after all cleanliness is next to godliness

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yeah, and also my rear end hole.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I have scars from scratching too hard

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

gary oldmans diary posted:

i like to give the ol' anus a rub with my fingers and work all the poo off that the tp didnt get hours earlier
after all cleanliness is next to godliness

well i feel that is another discussion for another day but yeah i love rubbing my boyfriends rear end in a top hat then smelling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Look, It's not scratching your nuts, It's just adjusting your junk.
A salad fork works well, I thinks.

A really top flight 5 star restaurant will have them pre-heated for the customers convenience.

• Locked thread