Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
those french fries look like banana peals

problematic hug

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

thats about the speed i eat my snacks at

Macnult

lol

Piso Mojado

lmbo

mags
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
Thats what you get for dwelling in the uncanny valley, weird robodog.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Looks like they won't be meeting the promised release date for The Singularity. . .

nvm no cake

City of Glompton

mister magpie posted:

Thats what you get for dwelling in the uncanny valley, weird robodog.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nvm no cake

to be fair, look how smug he looks walking down that hall. maybe he deserved it?

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
i've laughed so many times at that gif, i'll be the first to die in the robot uprising.

worth it tho

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
24 years and we still havent countered the powerful offense of the banana pell

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mmOoFGTq6M

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
no mustard on those dogs smdh

Senior Management

Deep into the future humanity's last hope against their machine overlords is a lost and ancient weapon. The banana peel.

:jerry:

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Beefeater

I'm hungry.

torn acl from climbing the stairs

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

imagining hanna barbara noises while he falls

Piso Mojado

thepiratebae.se posted:

to be fair, look how smug he looks walking down that hall. maybe he deserved it?

Beefeater

I'm hungry.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

mags
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

lol

Senior Management

Something something live footage from England's big sports loss

:jerry:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

"Gat dangit bobbay."- Robot hank

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Can you gently caress it?

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0TaYhjpOfo

Piso Mojado

nvm no cake

problematic hug

weh

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bring back the glorious days of yesteryear by training with TipperBot, the cow tipping robot that instructs you in the proper way to tip a cow!

Got a bully at the playground who won't stop beating you up and taking your lunch money? Put a quarter into BullyBot, and take back your playground!

We all can sometimes have a bad day. Why not take advantage of some good 'ol fashioned transferred aggression and pass those negative emotions onto BeatBot, the robot you can beat

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a corn chip smashing on a human face - forever.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg&t=36s

~sig~

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

i wont be scared until they make a robot that can traverse peels. until then im gonna keep throwing them on the floor even though my roommate gets really mad. maybe shes on the robots side

thanks Manifisto!

• Locked thread