Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
If you post in YOSPOS, guccifer (and I wouldn't be surprised if you do because you're cool), pat yourself on the back for a sweet name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Q4s_ZdvAQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
lucifer gucifer

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

mr solaris zone 6

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
News reporters like on FoxNews were intentionally mispronouncing his name as "goosey fur" so when I finally do some high-profile hacking like stealing and releasing Trump's tax returns I'll be using the handle "jesus-sucks-cocks" so they don't have an excuse about spelling to pronounce it wrong.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Robot Pride posted:

News reporters like on FoxNews were intentionally mispronouncing his name as "goosey fur" so when I finally do some high-profile hacking like stealing and releasing Trump's tax returns I'll be using the handle "jesus-sucks-cocks" so they don't have an excuse about spelling to pronounce it wrong.

:hfive:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

guccifer is a scapegoat for russian intelligence

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

spankmeister posted:

guccifer is a scapegoat for russian intelligence

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

one way you can tell is that it actually insults capitalism by linking gucci with lucifer "the mjorningstar" satan.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Robot Pride posted:

you know theil just pronounce it like its spanish

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I heard they tried to wet him up shot up his truck in east Atlanta

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

guccifer is ready to go in his hacking outfit

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
just wanna pop in to say...GUCCI!!!!!!

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
ops not wrong

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

OldAlias posted:

mr zone 666

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
i bet his clothing style is impeccable

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

akadajet posted:

guccifer is ready to go in his hacking outfit

he said he was changing his money to lira

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Robot Pride posted:

then lowtax will be subpoenaed and you'll be arrested for posting your plan on your operations security is a piece of poo poo

• Locked thread