Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is she doing it directly into my mouth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I wonder if turds taste better or worse deep-fried?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
im not sure enough money exists in the world for that, gently caress

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Part of me thinks that there is not enough money to get me to eat a turd, but another part of me thinks that if somebody walked up and was like "hey, I have $500k in cash for you if you eat a poo" I'd be squatting right there on the sidewalk and making GBS threads straight into my hand (or a plate, if they have one handy)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress no man, ur staring at a big pile of poo poo and you gotta eat it

no loving way, not for any amount of money

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Let's create a Kickstarter so we get to see the cheapest turdmunchers here in action.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

BigBadSteve posted:

Let's create a Kickstarter so we get to see the cheapest turdmunchers here in action.

this is not a bad idea

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

jackyl posted:

this is not a bad idea

Do you people never loving learn from history? We've done this before.

It cost $500 + S&H.

It's called Swap.avi

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

a hole-y ghost posted:

no no sorry I'll do it for $15 don't leave

Thread could have ended here on a hilarious note.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

VendaGoat posted:

Do you people never loving learn from history? We've done this before.

It cost $500 + S&H.

It's called Swap.avi

but that wasn't a broke rear end goon

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

jackyl posted:

gently caress no man, ur staring at a big pile of poo poo and you gotta eat it

no loving way, not for any amount of money

I think you don't understand the difference between a turd, a log, and a pile of poo poo. A turd is about the size of a radish. It's a mouthful. I think you'd enjoy it. It would complement your posting nicely.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Waltzing Along posted:

I think you don't understand the difference between a turd, a log, and a pile of poo poo. A turd is about the size of a radish. It's a mouthful. I think you'd enjoy it. It would complement your posting nicely.

dude first off idk about your poo poo classes but second i dont consume my posts, u do

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Probably half a mil, could buy a nice house free and clear.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Would I have to tell anyone where I got the money from?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

:eyepop:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
This thread would be way cooler if you had to :toxx: yourself to the ammount posted, and if someone says a number low enough goons can pool their money together to pay for that dude to eat the turd

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
I'd do it for free

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
Own? $7k.
Someone else? $10k.

Have those poopers on my desk by Monday.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Alright, to all you overly proud posters giving stupid-high figures for your turd munching, imagine the following scenario. Some rich person sits you and a dozen other people around at a table with a silver plate in the center with a fresh turd. He asks everybody to write down the lowest amount they'd accept to eat the turd. If you write the lowest amount, you have to accept that amount and eat a single turd. If you get underbid, you have to eat two turds and you get no money for it.

What amount do you write down?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

Alright, to all you overly proud posters giving stupid-high figures for your turd munching, imagine the following scenario. Some rich person sits you and a dozen other people around at a table with a silver plate in the center with a fresh turd. He asks everybody to write down the lowest amount they'd accept to eat the turd. If you write the lowest amount, you have to accept that amount and eat a single turd. If you get underbid, you have to eat two turds and you get no money for it.

This depends a lot on what information I can glean about the other people. Do they look like they need money just to eat and survive? Are they rich? Do they look crazy? There's just not enough info here and I would probably just accept the fact I am going to have to eat two turds because my odds are horrendous even if I try to figure out the perfect amount.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

probably i'd do it for £5k

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

OctoberBlues posted:

This depends a lot on what information I can glean about the other people. Do they look like they need money just to eat and survive? Are they rich? Do they look crazy? There's just not enough info here and I would probably just accept the fact I am going to have to eat two turds because my odds are horrendous even if I try to figure out the perfect amount.

this (like if someone at table has tribal facial tattoos) also the condition of the turd

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I don't think it's in the millions range. For a deposit on a nice house, I would eat and then immediately throw up a turd. So like £40,000.

I would probably want to eat a vegan's turd if I had a choice because mine are super gross.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Does the turd belong to T Swift?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I've never smelled a vegan fart but I bet it smells nice, like a potpourri of nutmeg and kale and wheat grass.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
If we raise 500 dollars Lowtax gotta make this dude eat a turd.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Depends on what kind of sauces I'm allowed to put on it.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I would need a lot of money to eat a turd as big as Bono

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

King Vidiot posted:

remember to game the system, like if the lowest amount you'd do it for is a million dollars, well then write down $999,999 so that if anyone else also thinks a million dollars then you undercut them. Sorta like the price is right.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Lots of people love rimming for free.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

King Vidiot posted:

I pay a broke rear end goon $500 to eat the turds either way

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

If you had to eat a turd I wonder what the best recipe would be, spicy sriracha turd and pickles, turd con queso, fried turd with ketchup on an artisinal bun

naem
May 29, 2011

Dried into a powder added to a chocolatey protein shake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

King Vidiot posted:

the game of games

• Locked thread