Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

New avgn video and hes saying this game is nirmal piss and reglar turds from a human that eats a diet high in fiber and relatively low in fats and red meat so the poop passes easily and really doesnt smell that bad as far as turds go...m.fuuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

New avgn video and hes saying this game is nirmal piss and reglar turds from a human that eats a diet high in fiber and relatively low in fats and red meat so the poop passes easily and really doesnt smell that bad as far as turds go...m.fuuuuuuuu

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

I have a few that I like but my top 2 would have to be my Cubivore collection and Earthbound. not really special editions but whatever

(this is an older pic. added the new things on the earthbound pic)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

your mom buy you that blankie?

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

yeah, she did actually

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

The PSX Lunars maybe? I dont really go for LEs much.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Probably the original Donkey Kong Game & Watch in pretty much mint condition.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Complete boxed copy of Final Fantasy 1 on NES in mint condition. All the maps and manuals barely fit in the box. It's a very pleasing weight to hold. I've also got Metal Gear, River City Ransom and Maniac Mansion CIB.

On PC, complete and boxed copies of Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, and System Shock 2 which has a dope card foil folding cover.

I've got others but those are my favorites

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your love for cubivore is unmatched

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cubivore_ posted:

I have a few that I like but my top 2 would have to be my Cubivore collection and Earthbound. not really special editions but whatever

(this is an older pic. added the new things on the earthbound pic)

I respect your devotion to cubivore.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Cubivore_ posted:

yeah, she did actually

She's a wonderful lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I randomly checked a site that tracks prices on poo poo and Tron Bonne is supposedly worth $300 even though you can get it on PSN now.

• Locked thread