Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
this guy's been standing in front of this laptop and printer for maybe 20 hours now. sometimes he'll go back and forth between the printers/devices page and a word document and i don't think this printer's ever getting fixed. i'd better get this guy a sandwich from wawa before this gets any uglier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Don't sign your posts, hth.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
could you get in here and help this guy? he's been standing there forever it seems.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Have you tried turning him off and on again?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
are you sure you work here? last guy they sent down claimed he wasn't able to see the printer or the guy

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
put him out of his misery, op. one bullet behind the ear should be sufficient

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

computer molester posted:

put him out of his misery, op. one bullet behind the ear should be sufficient

i keep shooting but he keeps TROUBLEshooting!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what forum did this thread get moved from. i don't recognize anybody in here. i'm scared for my green forum.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Gas

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
just wait til GBS gets a load that yospos couldn't even fix a printer...

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no, we will not fix your printer.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
printing is obsolete op

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
the printer has since astral formed into the executive's lounge (where i am ofc) but not completely. a faint outline from the projection of the printer can be see, but not fully actualized on this plane. where's the rest of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

• Locked thread