Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Holy gently caress... I am quite certain it was under 50 cents in the 90s and it was bigger than 2 oz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

angerbeet posted:

$1.29 it's highway robbery

Thanks Obamacare

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Holy gently caress... I am quite certain it was under 50 cents in the 90s and it was bigger than 2 oz.

It was <$1 just a few years ago. That Land O' Lakes poo poo is like $5 a pound. loving Obama. What's he going to do next?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

That poo poo ain't meat.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

That poo poo ain't meat.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

That poo poo ain't meat.

It has some meat in it, that has to count for something??

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Also can we talk about why they changed the name?

OLD

NEW

I like having Carl's name on there, gives it that personal touch.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Corned beef trip report: legit

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

One half of a Carl Buddig meat slice between two pieces of 99 cent store white bread, with a dollop of ketchup inside.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

angerbeet posted:

Nice!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

a hole-y ghost posted:

One half of a Carl Buddig meat slice between two pieces of 99 cent store white bread, with a dollop of ketchup inside.

Look at this fat cat money bags 1%er. :rolleyes:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sweet sustenance from my child hood :pray:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

angerbeet posted:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
This is a very good thread OP, my concern is I've lived many years on this earth thinking it was "budding" not "buddig" :(

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Carl Buddig pro tip: griddle up the corned beef or pastrami in a pan before placing on your sandwich

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

MrChupon posted:

Carl Buddig pro tip: griddle up the corned beef or pastrami in a pan before placing on your sandwich

Gonna try this with the pastrami

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

OctoberBlues posted:

Also can we talk about why they changed the name?

OLD

NEW

I like having Carl's name on there, gives it that personal touch.

Carl plumb gave out. gently caress Carl.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

See through meat

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
OP why would you purchase any of those

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?
I got some fond memories of Carl Buddig corned beef or pastrami in a sandwich where everything else in my lunch was a generic K&K brand product. Even the phoney Dr. Pepper.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

ROFLburger posted:

OP why would you purchase any of those

Hi friend, I don't think you read my very short original post before posting this reply!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MrChupon posted:

Ohh drat... Sounds good gonna try this soon

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i got a meat packet you can review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

hth posted:

i got a meat packet you can review

Call me