Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
drat son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
God talks to me all the time. He says " hey dude, got any dank? Heaven ran out and my dealer is, like, in hell. I'll get you back. Oh, trump? Nah never heard of him. See you all soon, hail Satan"

That's like an everyday call from Him

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

One of my cars automatically lowers the volume on the music when the GPS is giving instructions but my other car won't, it leaves it to the driver to lower or turn off any other noise to hear it. God leaves it to us to value His voice to quiet other noises in & around us to hear Him. In all the racket of racism, the presidential race or other things of this world, we could miss God's voice unless we block it all out to purposely hear God. Listen for what's important & not just what is loud 1 Kings 19:11-13 "GRACE"

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

....is an edgy post I've read here before. The previous post doesn't reflect my personal feelings. Keep living OP

EXCELLENT FOFRM :viggo:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Stuntman posted:

pretty much anything anti trump is edgy in some way, like oh wow bro your so cool for ignoring the facts and voting based off what tumblr told you

lol he wants to bang his daughter like really bad

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

lol he wants to bang his daughter like really bad

Who wouldn't?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Buml

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Honestly I sort of want to move back to Alaska whether he wins or not. Too many people down here.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You wanna talk about "edgy," OP? Lemme tell you about this show called Family Guy!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Let's just say the title is very misleading lol!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Someone should post a bunch of picutres of swords ITT. I'd do it but I'm not a FAGGGAhahah yeS! ThIs ThReAd Is InCrEdIbLe!!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My username on Guilds (the edgiest MMO :smug:) is (get this): xXxX_X_x_X_W33d5m0k3r420Drug5Rc00LK1llC0ps(.Y.)_X_x_X_XxXx

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Applewhite posted:

My username on Guilds (the edgiest MMO :smug:) is (get this): xXxX_X_x_X_W33d5m0k3r420Drug5Rc00LK1llC0ps(.Y.)_X_x_X_XxXx

:wth: that is a long @$$ username!!!! :wth:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The knife I carry on my person at all times and whip out at the slightest excuse:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Applewhite posted:

The knife I carry on my person at all times and whip out at the slightest excuse:

So unpro where the metal finger jewelry claw things? Thumbs down.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

nigga crab pollock posted:

IM LITERALLY SCARED FOR WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN FOR TRANS/BLACK FOLKS IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED

*Trump makes lame joke about gun owners and "doing something" about Clinton*

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP CALLS FOR LITERAL MURDER OF HILLARY CLINTON

No but seriously I don't support Trump he's a poop head

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Ever heard someone try to be edgy, or and edgelord spurt something so edgy you could cut yourself, post it here
I don't hear people trying to be edgy that often, but I do read GBS which is mostly people trying to be edgy.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
tits and hot dogs

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Tiberius Thyben posted:

When Mexico sends its people, theyre not sending their best. Theyre not sending you. Theyre not sending you. Theyre sending people that have lots of problems, and theyre bringing those problems with us. Theyre bringing drugs. Theyre bringing crime. Theyre rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

:agreed:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Trump said nothing wrong.

MAGA

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
we've had some Mexicans do yard work and they never raped me or my wife so that was okay

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dungeons and Dragons was a good movie deserving praise

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Anything on tshirthell.com

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

stickfiguredeath.com

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Lots of people say they're moving to Canada if Donald Trump :smugdon: wins the presidential election.
I've got a plan for how I can make this situation work for me if it happens.

When Hillary :shillary: Clinton loses in November, tens of thousands of disgruntled progressives will pack their bags and emigrate. I'll blend in with them as they travel north, making for easy emigration.

Once in Ontario, I'll surrender my US :911: passport and apply for Canadian :canada: citizenship. Canada is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, and all citizens of these countries have the legal right to reside in the :britain: United Kingdom.

Then I can move to London and apply for the generous financial and housing benefits available to refugees.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

King Possum III posted:

Lots of people say they're moving to Canada if Donald Trump :smugdon: wins the presidential election.

When Hillary :shillary: Clinton loses in November, tens of thousands of disgruntled progressives will pack their bags and emigrate. I'll blend in with them as they travel north, making for easy emigration.

Once in Ontario, I'll surrender my US :911: passport and apply for Canadian :canada: citizenship. Canada is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, and all citizens of these countries have the legal right to reside in the :britain: United Kingdom.

Then I can move to London and apply for the generous financial and housing benefits available to refugees.

You will be denied Canadian citizenship unless you possess job skills that would make you much more wealthy in America and sent home.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

You will be denied Canadian citizenship unless you possess job skills that would make you much more wealthy in America and sent home.

A Trump administration would be heavily influenced by the kind of religious extremists who want gay guys like me hanging by the balls from lampposts. Any civilized society like Canada would almost certainly allow me refugee status, given the danger of imprisonment or execution in my home country.

And once I make it to London, I shall inform Her Majesty the Queen that the colonies are ripe for retaking.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

King Possum III posted:

A Trump administration would be heavily influenced by the kind of religious extremists who want gay guys like me hanging by the balls from lampposts. Any civilized society like Canada would almost certainly allow me refugee status, given the danger of imprisonment or execution in my home country.

And once I make it to London, I shall inform Her Majesty the Queen that the colonies are ripe for retaking.

It is true that refugee status is a good way to get in, and we love The Gays, but we may have to house you in a rundown hotel filled with Syrians.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
"If Trump wins I'm gonna suck so many dicks" - me

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

It is true that refugee status is a good way to get in, and we love The Gays, but we may have to house you in a rundown hotel filled with Syrians.

Rundown Syrians are better. They are flat, and thus don't take up as much space.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

King Possum III posted:

I'm a canadian citizen and don't have legal right to reside in britain or australia or anywhere else in the commonwealth, I dont know why you think that.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

King Possum III posted:

Do you live on a platform in the ocean?

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Heh, nobody will give you refugee status when you're from first world country. Maybe Putin, but you have to learn azbuka first.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
his plan is the exact same as randy quaid's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

reallivedinosaur posted:

I'm a canadian citizen and don't have legal right to reside in britain or australia or anywhere else in the commonwealth, I dont know why you think that.

I saw it on the internet, and that's how I know it's true.

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Do you live on a platform in the ocean?

If you had taken the time to look at my profile, you'd know that Possum Palace is my home.

• Locked thread