Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OctoberBlues posted:

Shining up new toilets sounds like a fun job actually.

sounds like a perfect job for you really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man what a scrub. You know he works at the USED toilet store. :colbert:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Sheep-Goats posted:

I wrote a quadratic equation solver for the TI-85 so I didn't have to type it out as much

I used to sell TI-83 programs in high school for this kind of thing and even had my own leet splash screens. And I'd break into teachers' computers and sell the tests for $60+ per recipient. I made thousands in total (rich high school).

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

symbolic posted:

this happens in every CS:GO casual match already

I figured that if I try and stop the things I don't think are right in the world the world will be a better place but not everyone feels that way. I'd like everyone to feel that way but considering how I'm just one person and the majority of the people in the world just likes to "have fun" I tend to just stay as quiet as possible. But I'm tired and frankly now apparently sick and unable to do anything else worthwhile so this is all I got. I always thought the current state of video games to be a problem and I wish there was something I could do to make it better. I don't know what else to do. I'd thought of everyone on a equal "lets all just do whatever we want" level but considering how the world tends to do the world I just want to give up. But I know I wont.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Man what a scrub. You know he works at the USED toilet store. :colbert:

lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
alt + shift + ESC
Its called the reverse shocker.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i once mistakenly thought i knew how to take a laptop apart but when i tried putting it back together i used the wrong screw in the wrong spot and ended up drilling it straight through the motherboard and pushing the mousepad up out of place.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm like 90% sure a TI-83 could do you the quadratic formula without having to specifically program it in

like there's no way it has statistics formulas already pre-programmed in there and it doesn't have that

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dookifex_maximus posted:

you can get a job "finishing" construction sites, after all the painting and installation is done, you go around and jerk off the building with a sponge and make sure everythings spotless (after swallowing all the buildings cum) if you're not a dipshit and can get stuff clean on time everytime you can start making good money having worthless people you know do all the work and show up at the end to tell them to finish it right

Is this true?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kang Wang posted:

My thoughts are mixed on CASIOs. I've seen one where the letters on the buttons were far less then permanent then I'd like.

You don't understand bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrCXOQVebQ&t=46s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0P5xRCwHDc&t=70s

It costs 12 bucks

The new line with a better screen also includes a true spreadsheet feature but as far as I can tell it's not for sale in the US yet. It's called CLASSWHIZ which is also funny.

raton fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 17, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

canpakes posted:

Is this true?

real pros have a larger set of building sex toys like brooms, little wheelie garbage cans with black polyacrylic bags but the idea is basically the same, you work those surfaces until they ache and carry away the building excretions

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
just ask anyone you know who is a contractor, does framing, hangs drywall or does painting they can probably put you in touch with someone who can use your services if they can't get you a few subcontracts outright

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

1337? Are there even that many people browsing GBS?

Moridin920 posted:

i'm like 90% sure a TI-83 could do you the quadratic formula without having to specifically program it in

like there's no way it has statistics formulas already pre-programmed in there and it doesn't have that

Cosigned. I used it all the time, though now I forget how since I haven't used my TI-85 in twenty years.

root beer fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 17, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gabag00l

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

I assume the Ti85 does too but TI makes arcane semifunctional garbage so I found it easier back in the day to program a solver

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

I assume the Ti85 does too but TI makes arcane semifunctional garbage so I found it easier back in the day to program a solver

yes

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Matey posted:

g4b4g001

ftfy

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food