Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

And now we have the last update to this episode. Spoiler alert. We get plot at the end! And I know you're saying, "Michael, there isn't plot in this game." To which I respond, "yes there is, it's just not with Sumner."

Part D - Radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

So, do you remember that little part of Eureka Seven? The one where they put the hover boards on the giant robots? I don't think it was TOOOOOOO important to the show. Well, anyway. We finally get to that today.

Episode Five
Part A - Sky Surfing

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Part B - Not Flying

And as we slowly come to a close on the game, we meet up with on of my favourite characters from the anime. And it's both a little weird, and a little nice to see them.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Part C - Why? Why?? Why???

Sumner is getting a lot of questions asked of him lately. And apparently he has like no answers. This is also the strongest section of the game. And while it's commendable to have a very clearly strong ending, the rest of the game could have used all of this.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Part D - Fly Into Sunset

And so comes the end of our adventure. The final episode is really cool, and I wish the game was really more of just this. A good variety of battles, a great story arc, some actual character development. If the game had more of all that the whole way through, we would have a more rounded and well received game. Thankfully it got a sequel that improved on this. But that is the end of the LP. I'll leave the thread open for a little bit in order to let anyone leave some final comments. And then this will be going into archive!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I haven't been able to keep up with the LP as you've been updating but I appreciate you doing it, since there's no way I'd be able to see this otherwise and E7 is totally my jam.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

E7 is also my jam. And I'm glad to see that it's getting 3 movies over the next three years. The videos will always be there for when you can watch. And I will be doing the sequel at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

This thread is now over on the archive, so I will officially close the thread. Thanks everyone for commenting, it was awesome to be a part of this community and I can't wait to delve into it again.

• Locked thread