Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROFLSAWS
Mar 28, 2005

You can't hide forever, Methuselah
College Slice
LinkedIn, the workplace-acceptable social network where you can friend/stalk hot office co-workers safely as you look for better jobs at work.

A great place to...

See crazy people do crazy things

Show your appreciation for fancy-hairlip styling employees

Give advice on how others should live their life with inspirational pictures and text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

mostly its so recruiters can pretend they are working by spamming everyone.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
well? did her hopes and dreams of escaping the rate race pan out by moving to china?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

ROFLburger posted:

well? did her hopes and dreams of escaping the rate race pan out by moving to china?

Nobody knows, you don't get much free time when you work at an organ farm

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
the lady with the passport in the op sounds like a huge loving moron

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
iirc my profile pic was taken while on molly

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
IS THIS THING ON?

What?.

I SAID IS THIS THING ah nevermind

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

ROFLSAWS posted:

See crazy people do crazy things

Show your appreciation for fancy-hairlip styling employees

Question: what is she doing now?

Also, man, gently caress that guys stupid dumb mustache.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

ROFLburger posted:

after being gang raped by the group of men that tricked her into arriving for a fake job she has escaped and is now working in an unlicensed factory assembling selfie sticks for sale in the US retail market

i found her note on one that i bought at a truck stop

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Professor of Cats posted:

my guess would be shilling MLM on fb

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat it's like, you don't know if that chicks forehead just keeps going where the picture cuts off or if that's about it. :shrug:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

drat it's like, you don't know if that chicks forehead just keeps going where the picture cuts off or if that's about it. :shrug:

I'm imagining a bald spot...and that she prefers small penises

Rubbergoose
Jul 13, 2006

RVWinkle posted:

I'm imagining a bald spot...and that she prefers small penises

It's not a bald spot it's a solar panel for a sex machine :heysexy:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm happy that that girl is happy, life is short and painful, may she find a brief moment of happiness.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i keep trying to click the "show less" button but i'm still seeing more

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Would, and would be grateful afterwards.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professor of Cats posted:

making GBS threads on the streets. In the Corporate Technocrat Babylon of the West it's frowned upon, but the noble Orientals who are still in touch with Nature think it's necessary, if not mandatory. You can imagine the relief alienated HR people get when they experience squatting for a deuce in a busy street corner for the first time.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
that looks like something you'd see on The Onion back when it was actually funny and worth reading.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

ROFLSAWS posted:

Give advice on how others should live their life with inspirational pictures and text

Posted by the unpaid intern who heard it from their CEO who is currently embezzling money from the company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

HD DAD posted:

Posted by the unpaid intern who heard it from their CEO who is currently embezzling money from the company

• Locked thread