Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nation posted:

hey guys im not here looking for a happy place i want out dammit

Drugs. All the drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I heard about this rocket into the sun project maybe you could catch a ride? Sounds pretty cool they need a bunch of jizz.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

psychokitty posted:

I heard about this rocket into the sun project maybe you could catch a ride? Sounds pretty cool they need a bunch of jizz.

is that why they were talking to you i heard your mouth is full of jizz!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Nothing like filling a mouth with jizz.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Stop being a bitch OP. Everyone else has to do it too, many with worse poo poo they carry in their head.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Nation posted:

Wronghole

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The navy taught me, there isn't any wrong hole.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

here's my proposed solution, op: lift up a nearby toilet seat. maneuver yourself so that you can place one or both testicles on the rim of the toilet bowl. then with all your might, really throw your shoulder into it, bring that toilet seat crashing down onto your testicles, rendering yourself permanently, irreparably sterile, and in the most agonizing pain of your life to boot! you won't be able to inflict existence on anyone else

if you really want to round things out, once you're healed enough that you can walk around the hospital, find a nice, big, heavy door, like the ones that lead to stairwells or single-occupancy bathrooms. pull up your hospital gown, open the door a bit, and standing outside of it, place your semi-erect penis next to the door jamb. then with all your might, really throw your weight behind it, bring that heavy door shut as hard as you can. if you're really lucky and you were able to find a very heavy door, it will have torn/crushed your penis off midway down the shaft. thankfully, your chances of survival will be good because you're in a hospital and you won't have any chance at suppressing your screams of agony, so help will be arriving shortly. you now are not only incapable of inflicting existence on anyone else, you are now also severely hampered in your ability to acquire long-term adult companionship and intimacy, due to your dramatically and horrifically mangled genitals.

what was the question

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

be black near a cop

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Take a long walk off a short pier, op.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

You do know how to swim right?

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nation posted:

*slurp*

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you leave my friends a lone

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The answer is simple: pickled onion monster munch and a tasty seltzer.

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celluloid Sam posted:

you leave my friends a lone

when was he not my friend that had nothing to do with me

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

You can't not exist. If you didn't exist then there would be nothing to do the not existing.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
get any/all neg holes pozzed; good results to follow

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Only eat at McDonald's until...idk , see where it takes you

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
med school i bet

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Grats you managed to make it even worse. Impressive.

Op: submit to the elder gods.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
watch a lot of anime. like, watch all the anime you can handle and then keep watching more.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

here's my proposed solution, op: lift up a nearby toilet seat. maneuver yourself so that you can place one or both testicles on the rim of the toilet bowl. then with all your might, really throw your shoulder into it, bring that toilet seat crashing down onto your testicles, rendering yourself permanently, irreparably sterile, and in the most agonizing pain of your life to boot! you won't be able to inflict existence on anyone else

if you really want to round things out, once you're healed enough that you can walk around the hospital, find a nice, big, heavy door, like the ones that lead to stairwells or single-occupancy bathrooms. pull up your hospital gown, open the door a bit, and standing outside of it, place your semi-erect penis next to the door jamb. then with all your might, really throw your weight behind it, bring that heavy door shut as hard as you can. if you're really lucky and you were able to find a very heavy door, it will have torn/crushed your penis off midway down the shaft. thankfully, your chances of survival will be good because you're in a hospital and you won't have any chance at suppressing your screams of agony, so help will be arriving shortly. you now are not only incapable of inflicting existence on anyone else, you are now also severely hampered in your ability to acquire long-term adult companionship and intimacy, due to your dramatically and horrifically mangled genitals.

what was the question

oops, beaten

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Join the PKK and help rid the world of ISIS scum

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

OHHHH GO TO NORTH KOREA

please send report

please!!!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
grilled cheese you dumb poo poo

pr0spector88
Aug 18, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jukeboxblues posted:

grilled cheese you dumb poo poo
this is good advice but also
quit lyin u watched teh anime too jukle pbs rat u out :D

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Nation posted:

any ideas??

good news op, your life is so short that you basically don't exist

in the blink of an eye you'll be on your deathbed

congrats on achieving your solution

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Volume posted:

Drugs. All the drugs.

when i was depressed i realised not caring whether i lived or died gave me a huge amount of freedom so i started taking mad drugs

it improved my life massively and was loving awesome, then i ended up improving my life and not being depressed anymore

Thanks Drugs!!

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

pr0spector88 posted:

quit lyin u watched teh anime too jukle pbs rat u out :D

is there a Rosetta stone for this sentence

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Vadun posted:

Build a time-machine to before May 8, 2003

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Nothing like filling a mouth with jizz.

Ha yeah like puffin up the cheeks and that poo poo comes out their nose. :hfive:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jukeboxblues posted:

is there a Rosetta stone for this sentence

its dare

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cucky pizzone

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Get a dog. Dog loves you and is cool.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

just be chilled op

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Undo causality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I am the shores of oblivion. Cast yourself upon me and be broken.

• Locked thread