Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Rhyno posted:

Well yeah, now he just has to figure out how to get back to Nebraska for the fastback.

It'll fit in the truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also let's all motion on over to the truck thread once we're done rubbernecking because that jeep dead yo

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
RIP Jeep this is hopefully not an omen for whenever I sell enough of my fleet to make a slot for an XJ

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

djdanno13 posted:

I mean like no one is happy to have a vehicle fire in their front yard but it happened and it's done. No one got hurt and not much was lost besides a jeep so why should I get mad? I just feel bad for Dave is all. But at least now he doesn't have to figure out how to get back to nebraska to get his jeep out?

Oh don't worry, there's no one to tow anything away until we do it ourselves.

Nah, everything is going pretty much how I figured it would. I'm a goddamn sa and ai veteran. I was fully aware of what I was committing to and goddammit this is one goon project that's going to loving make it.

Djdanno FTW gooonspeed sir

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

:stonkhat:

So uh.. seriously, what caused the fire?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

:stonkhat:

So uh.. seriously, what caused the fire?

Fate.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Why is there a universal joint in the drivers seat?

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Ferremit posted:

Why is there a universal joint in the drivers seat?

Listen man you asking questions that don't have answers just enjoy

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

So Leonard Cohen died yesterday, then Robert Vaughn, and now 14 inch's Jeep. That's the trifecta!

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Well that's gonna make the paper.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Thread title is ever more appropriate

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

81 new posts in the Jeep thread? Wow, something must have blown up last night. Oh, let's see...

:click:

Oh, it was the Jeep.

At this point, that's not nearly as surprising or rewarding as it should be.

Glad everything's fine, why'd you burn the Jeep down, 14? It was a good and loyal soldier.

Edit: Final title change suggestion for parity: I Burned A Truck: Bad Decisions ITT

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Nov 12, 2016

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

What caused the fire? Well the fuel rail had massive leaks, especially at the regulator. Like you could see it dripping out as the car was running. Honestly it was almost a miracle it didn't burst into flames somewhere over the Rockies. Anyways Dave was rightfully skeezed out by this and that was the main reason he was driving the Jimmy so he could get parts for the jeep. One regulator later and the problem was fixed.... at the regulator. This caused more pressure further down the rail where there was another leak, but one not as apparent as the first one. Eventually gas and hot engine does what it always does and poof!

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
I'm just really glad 14" wasn't like, asleep inside the Jeep at the time or something.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Yowza. Glad Dave's okay.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

Nidhg00670000 posted:

I'm just really glad 14" wasn't like, asleep inside the Jeep at the time or something.

I know right!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Look, the jeep knew better than to try to exact revenge - what if it failed??. It was beaten, all it wanted was the release of death.

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005
So the MPG wasn't terrible cause it was running poorly; it was cause gas was pouring out of it. Awesome..

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Ormy posted:

So the MPG wasn't terrible cause it was running poorly; it was cause gas was pouring out of it. Awesome..

Well that and it's a jeep with an inline six. There not known for being gas sipping vehicles.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Man, this thread is one for the Ages... Glad everyone's OK.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Cut the jeep into bits and mail them out to people, spread the ashes to the four corners of the globe

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

freelop posted:

Cut the jeep into bits and mail them out to people, spread the ashes to the four corners of the globe

And when, centuries from now, they are recombined, they will grant the driver one wish like the Dragon Balls except the wish must be an integer of cases of Panther Piss

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Two thousand years from now, dispersion through the atmosphere means that every breath the inhabitants of earth takes will, on average, contain one of the particles released by the Jeep's funeral pyre.

Sandbagger SA
Aug 12, 2003

Giant Thighs.
Painted Threads.
Just Off the Highway.
welcome to the club, fire jeep buddy.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI