Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ceros_X posted:

gently caress this game, 5 weeks, 5 injuries.

Ughhhh 1-4 baby

Man, you are one pathetic loser.

I'm dead last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And my projected points drop by 15 yet again.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Any chance GoWipe nets -40pts tonight and monday night?

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Brady carries me to two wins. I feel icky. Good steal in round 6 tho

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
No longer last place. You jealous?

:smug:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
With the dire predication from Yahoo and the fact that I lost my first game, I've become cautiously optimistic about my chances this season. It's a long season but I'm pretty happy with how things are going. Of course last year I was in the same position and then down the stretch I didn't even make the playoffs

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I started out well but I am on the slow decline to loser status

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
I aptly named my team tbh

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Whichever one of you just offered me that trade should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm trying to counter offer, but forgot my phone at home today and I can't log in to do a trade unless I have some code that Yahoo texted me.

:negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This week was absolute poo poo for everyone it seems.

I have maybe 95ish and that would have won me half the matches.

Looks like I'll be solidly in 12th place come tomorrow morning.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spermy Smurf posted:

No longer last place. You jealous?

:smug:

Not an Empty quote.

Fake Edit: Whatever QB I start, the other one gets 30 points. Going to start one and bet on the other in Vegas. Least I am guarenteed to win once when I lose!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
That was taken out of context.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Grats GronkWiPe. I deserved this for getting so cocky.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
gently caress this game.

What gets me most is that I am actively trying. Waivers, lineups, and I am still getting curbstomped.

loving Ty Montgomery being ruled out at 1:30 after my entire bench was locked didnt help anything.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spermy Smurf posted:

gently caress this game.

What gets me most is that I am actively trying. Waivers, lineups, and I am still getting curbstomped.

loving Ty Montgomery being ruled out at 1:30 after my entire bench was locked didnt help anything.

I imagine that hosed a lot of people in general

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

whoever I played against today, I'm sorry you stood no chance against the mighty Derek Carr. At 134 pts with 3 players left to play :stare:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Varg posted:

whoever I played against today, I'm sorry you stood no chance against the mighty Derek Carr. At 134 pts with 3 players left to play :stare:

gently caress you.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Check the yahoo chat if you guys dont have the app on your phone pushing notifications.

In my opinion a lopsided trade favoring the #1 seed.

190pts for 90 in fantasy pts this year.

Not all will agree with me, thats fair. Just want people to look for themselves.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
I lost to someone who didn't start 3 players. What is this season?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
The commish should probably start setting his lineups. Dont bother with waivers, but set some lineups at least.

The last time Slangin' has had a full lineup was week 4.

And don't invite back next year.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spermy Smurf posted:

The commish should probably start setting his lineups. Dont bother with waivers, but set some lineups at least.

The last time Slangin' has had a full lineup was week 4.

And don't invite back next year.

I disagree. The Commish should not set his lineup. I don't see anyone saying the same thing about PokemonGoWipe. It's not the Commishs job to babysit teams.

I do agree on not inviting them back though

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Huh, didnt even notice Pokemon doing the same thing. Two weeks of inactivity for him too.

I dont really care either way about setting lineups or not. I'd rather have the league be competitive but I completely understand the "don't touch them and let them fall in the ranks"thing. And they're both beating me. Fuckers.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I started out 3-1 and now I'm 4-7, this game blows

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
It is sad to be the worst ranked dude when two players aren't even setting lineups lol.

I think it isn't fair to start setting lineups now since quite a few people (not me) have benefited from them and you're screwing the dudes who haven't gotten free wins.. if they can beat them.

Agree on no invites back next year. I may be quitting Clash, but this league is fun.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Ceros_X posted:

It is sad to be the worst ranked dude when two players aren't even setting lineups lol.

Ahem, that title of "dead last place" belongs to me thank you very much.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Only until you beat factory of sadness and her cuck boyfriend loving demolishes me. Then order will be returned. Dis season.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Went from last place to 8th in two weeks with our 8 way tie at the bottom(thanks most points for and against!). Most improved player? Still better than the browns.

Talking with another buddy, his league does two brackets, winners bracket and losers bracket. The losers bracket is the bottom half, and they get some small amount of total pot - mainly to keep people interested after its obvious they aren't making the playoffs. I, of course, won't be in that bracket next year, but it would be good to keep players more active perhaps?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Every other league I am in does that.

I stay active, but just bad this year.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I like the idea of a loser bracket winner. Maybe pay that instead of 3rd place. Next year of course.

E: I knew my team would poo poo the bed when it counted.

Trebek fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Dec 19, 2016

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Trebek posted:

E: I knew my team would poo poo the bed when it counted.

As did mine

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
Wow I had no business winning that. Fun fact if 3rd and 4th place had switched positions in the brackets they would be in the finals now.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Preemptive congrats to Percy, I underestimated the power of Travis Kelce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Can't wait for next year and a new draft... congrats winners!

• Locked thread