Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

Why are leftists such disgusting degenerates at all times?

Dunno, why is Hannity going to bat for a dead sex abuser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Because you're a lame rear end prude!!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Ailes wasn't a leftist

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

Ailes wasn't a leftist

Are leftists literally incapable of seeing degeneracy then? Not Ailes, the response to that tweet.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Are leftists literally incapable of seeing degeneracy then?

What are you talking about? I clearly recognize that being a serial rapist like Ailes makes you a degenerate.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Divorce selfie.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Post people who look awkward, not reasonably normal people who you think are awkward because of their gender identity or race or whatever. Happy smiling trans woman != awkward. Terrifying seven foot tall cross dresser = yes probably awkward. Chubby person != awkward. Chubby person wearing a My Little Pony shirt and/or hugging a waifu pillow = super awkward. Okay? Okay.

Go gently caress yourself.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scholtz posted:

Post people who look awkward, not reasonably normal people who you think are awkward because of their gender identity or race or whatever. Happy smiling trans woman != awkward. Terrifying seven foot tall cross dresser = yes probably awkward. Chubby person != awkward. Chubby person wearing a My Little Pony shirt and/or hugging a waifu pillow = super awkward. Okay? Okay.

Straight from jail, ZOMG LET'S SHOW OFF ZE NEW LOOK IN THE PRESS is p. AUG

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Guy Goodbody posted:

Having Sex in the Magic Mirror Box Car with a Female College Student with F-Cup Breasts Who Wants to Be a Kindergarten Teacher

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

cnut posted:

Then gently caress

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PCOS Bill posted:

I'm happy that after all she's been through, the vilification in the press, the literal torture of solitary confinement, the transphobia, after all that, she's still confident enough to show off this much cleavage.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah, I would definitely not want to treat myself to a new look after leaving prison. The press is going to report on her whatever she does, she can only decide how flattering the resulting pictures are.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

🤔

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm happy that after all she's been through, the vilification in the press, the literal torture of solitary confinement, the transphobia, after all that, she's still confident enough to show off this much cleavage.

Our criminals are treated so badly, punished and talked down on, ugh. Why don't they get to live in resorts after breaking the law?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PCOS Bill posted:

I want to go to Roger Ailes's funeral and piss and poo poo into his open casket in front of his friends and family

I'll have a huge boner while doing so because that's my fetish

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
THREAD NO

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

PCOS Bill posted:

Our criminals are treated so badly, punished and talked down on, ugh. Why don't they get to live in resorts after breaking the law?

Because beating your children works

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Scholtz posted:

What about the ugly

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

PCOS Bill posted:

Congratulations on your coming out as a leftist!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

neonbregna posted:

What about the ugly

She's out of your league, so what do you think?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Who What Now posted:

She's out of your league, so what do you think?

Amazing post/avatar combo

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
She's ugly as poo poo, sorry if this is controversial. Or is this person above physical criticism, unlike everyone else posted here.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

PCOS Bill posted:

Because Manning didn't deserve prison for alerting the world of the war crimes that were being committed by the US.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rough Lobster posted:

She's ugly as poo poo, sorry if this is controversial. Or is this person above physical criticism, unlike everyone else posted here.

Both, also gently caress off

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Non Serviam posted:

Because Manning didn't deserve prison for alerting the world of the war crimes that were being committed by the US.

The fact that Manning broke the law is one of very few points I agree with Obama on.

Also Manning looks like a groomed weasel.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Let's see your chiseled abs bitch!!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

It's really AUG how people jump to defend someone other people find AUG just because they're some sort of LGBT.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
AUG thread back at it again with those white trans

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

PCOS Bill posted:

It's really AUG how people jump to defend someone other people find AUG just because they're some sort of LGBT.

How do you know the hairy woman is a lesbian? Do you have the full set of pics

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there

PCOS Bill posted:

It's also AUG that most of the reasons people find them AUG is *because* they are LGBT. That's why it's dumb and not allowed.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

How do you know the hairy woman is a lesbian? Do you have the full set of pics

what

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Can we please go back to mocking potato people and cut the transphobia out please

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

goose willis posted:

Can we please go back to mocking potato people and stop responding to PCOS Bill please

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

goose willis posted:

Can we please go back to mocking potato people and cut the transphobia out please

Yeah, in this thread we only make fun of people for the right reasons.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

goose willis posted:

Money raccoon I summon thee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

blarzgh posted:

Yeah, in this thread we only make fun of people for the right reasons.

This but unironically

• Locked thread