Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Stuntman posted:

add less lemon juice next time, and instead of pouring in a bunch do a lil bit at a time and taste between adding to find what exactly tickles your tastebuds. i hope this advice was helpful in preventing you from pouring sugar into your fat mouth like a idiot bitch

im not at all fat though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I put the lemon in my rear end in a top hat

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Celluloid Sam posted:

im not at all fat though?

ethanol posted:

I put the lemon in my rear end in a top hat
pics?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i am by far one of the easiest goons to find a picture of check the ugly gbs goons thread

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok, i will do that once i finish my ice water. i am close to the end now and the ice is still pretty solid, so i will only need to put a couple more ice cubes into the top to keep the ice/water ratio perfect

HeartPlug
Aug 22, 2016

Sand will cover this place
Sand will cover you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Frog Assassin posted:

where are your dark gods now OP :smug:

WATER U KIDDING ME

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Smash your toilet then drink from the 'fountain'. As long as you are under 100 hp you can save a lot on supplies with this tactic.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Came here for this

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
God it looks a glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wicker Man posted:

Smash your toilet then drink from the 'fountain'. As long as you are under 100 hp you can save a lot on supplies with this tactic.
diff game but this is making me remember draining watercoolers and fountains in deus ex 1 before smashing them to metal gibs
also i finished the water a while ago, am going to get more once i feel thirsty again

• Locked thread