Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

I propose we change it to BOGO: Buy One(+) Get Offer. Where One(+) represents an X value with a minimum of one but potentially other requirements and where the result of buying that X amount results in receiving some offered reward be that additional units, percentage price reductions, free gifts etc.

Gavel, gavel, gavel.

GRUMBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Get Rebate Under Multiple Bought Listed Entities? I think its too long personally.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Sedgr posted:

Get Rebate Under Multiple Bought Listed Entities

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lads, it's not so nefarious

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

redshirt posted:

Lads, it's not so nefarious

Ladies and dude sexes, I think someone not only thought some obnoxious neanderthals evade frequent acronym rallies I owe you some more! my old recursive exclamation.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

Ladies and dude sexes, I think someone not only thought some obnoxious neanderthals evade frequent acronym rallies I owe you some more! my old recursive exclamation.

HEAH HEAH!!!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Sedgr posted:

I'm either too high or not high enough for this recursion business

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
not to forget customer loyalty points!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

redshirt posted:

HEAH HEAH!!!

Happy every acronym has heightened everyones ample humor.

:cheers:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
ripped

eating Starburst

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm high

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

hi

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pinka Nika Beachside!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What's the most you've spent for an OZ?

I used to regularly spend 400$ for an OZ, not sure if I've paid more. Maybe.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i cant think of many better combos than a shot of espresso and a joint

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I never bought an ounce could never afford it then microgrew my own for a while now I'm mostly concentrates except for a doobie on a walk or something

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

What's the most you've spent for an OZ?

I used to regularly spend 400$ for an OZ, not sure if I've paid more. Maybe.

I think me and some friends paid $500 one time in the immediately post-high school bad old days.

Now I can walk down the street to a store and buy an ounce for $99 whenever I want lol

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

These fuckin intense dreams are leaving me foggier than the weed did! I assume that wears off?

Edit: Perhaps I should try moderation instead of abstinence. Or maybe I need like an actual doctor for my fatigue. Or maybe I'm just 300 lbs and 42 years old and I just don't get to have energy with those stats.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 28, 2024

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
poo poo I just found like 2 ounces of AVB... I just applied for a new job though so I had to trash it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

poo poo I just found like 2 ounces of AVB... I just applied for a new job though so I had to trash it.

The heck??!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hellblazer187 posted:

These fuckin intense dreams are leaving me foggier than the weed did! I assume that wears off?

Edit: Perhaps I should try moderation instead of abstinence. Or maybe I need like an actual doctor for my fatigue. Or maybe I'm just 300 lbs and 42 years old and I just don't get to have energy with those stats.

Moderation is always a good decision. Try it first and see where you are after a month or so.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Let see what note I left for my self while I was high last night:

"Hentai Lock Brakes"

Thank you High Lowen.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

redshirt posted:

The heck??!!

I know :negative:

It took a decent amount of will to do instead of stashing it, but I told my wife I'd quit so our daughter doesn't have a perpetually high dad.

And also because the contract I work requires quarterly random tests on 25% of the workers, including engineers.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

I know :negative:

It took a decent amount of will to do instead of stashing it, but I told my wife I'd quit so our daughter doesn't have a perpetually high dad.

High Dad, I am daughter.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i had just enough pineapple express left over to get me tuned for the indycar race today and it got a bit surreal.

the track is cool as heck and has some giant spiders hanging around at one place and a mannequin lady fell off a bridge almost on the track. lol

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

When I quit smoking weed the intense dreams went away after like 3 nights. They were cool though I kinda miss them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

deep dish peat moss posted:

When I quit smoking weed the intense dreams went away after like 3 nights. They were cool though I kinda miss them.

It's a brief window into my "STORMYVERSE".

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I can't speak for everyone obv but it took a full week after I stopped smoking weed for me to stop feeling foggy + have more energy. I've tried going back and smoking in moderation but it always gives me all the same problems that smoking 24/7 did. As much as I used to love weed & am still down with it and nonjudgmental about it it's crazy how much better pretty much everything about my life is when I abstain. I feel better physically, my brain works better, I'm in a better mood & emotionally stable, I sleep way better and keep a better schedule, etc. I actually want to be a part of the world instead of just wanting to hide away getting high 24/7

But in my case I was heavily self-medicating PTSD with being high 24/7 for 20+ years so I don't know how comparable my experience is to everyone else. I just wish I quit way sooner.

Also I have way more money now because I'm not smoking an ounce a week or whatever

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I used to smoke weed pretty frequently and it took me a while to realize how negatively it was affecting me.

Everyone is different but now that I’ve cut back dramatically and mostly just use it for sleep I’m WAY better off in general.

Figuring out your own personal needs and capabilities goes a long way. It’s also easy to be in denial about it.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Has anyone ever done, like, a terpene analysis of Mexico brick weed? I have access (purportedly) to medical grade in my semi-legal state, and they definitely get me higher, but nothing comes close in terms of actual... vibe.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

2 sentence horror

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
acapulco gold like in the old pic of strains from the 70s

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

Seeds N Stems

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

i had a taste of both acapulco gold and panama red back in those days. for the times, it was very edgar allan camping

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dee eight posted:

i had a taste of both acapulco gold and panama red back in those days. for the times, it was very edgar allan camping

Do you remember HAVING to clear the bag of new weed of seeds and stems?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I sure do, it was just nyc street weed though

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

redshirt posted:

Duh. What do you think double album covers were for?

E: I don’t remember “sensimilla” showing up until the late, late 70s.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redshirt posted:

top off a shoe box, dump the bag on it and give it a slow shake and watch the seeds roll down

e: it costs 15 bux per metric lid, but at least there's no lumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
🎵 everythangs slidin' dooown

everythangs slidin' doooooown

everythangs slidin' doooooooooown

everybodayyyyy 🎵