Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/michael-collins-astronaut-took-photo-human-alive-dead-isnt-frame-picture-1969/

This old nutshell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Surprised we haven't had more 9/11 reproductions.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Hi, I'm 12 and only listen to Taylor Swift and have never seen one of the most popular and most referenced album covers in pop culture.

FTFY

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Nov 6, 2016

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A life size recreation! Nice job!

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

"Ah, that old chestnut." Unless I'm missing some clever point you're making, and I'm the dumbass.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Thanks friend.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

doctorfrog posted:

"Ah, that old chestnut." Unless I'm missing some clever point you're making, and I'm the dumbass.

You are, but it's because of the pompous tone of your post.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Is there some kind of new SA feature where you can embed yourself pompously reading out your own posts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Abe, please goldmine.

• Locked thread