Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
this is funny the NYT just ran a profile interview on him a few weeks ago

Fallows posted:

Thats not the same woman as the body shots is it?

no that's huma Abedin.

easy to imagine that he got married thinking he wanted to be a big shot politician, so have a political power couple wife. then he figures out that what he really wants is to chase internet PAWGs 24/7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Klyith posted:

Oh Jesus

quote:

Are you still engaging in the activities that got you in trouble?

I’m not going to go down the path of talking about any of that. But I will say this: There’s no doubt that the Trump phenomenon has led a lot of people to say to me, “Boy, compared to inviting the Russians to come hack someone’s email, your thing seems almost quaint.”

Dude is loving political kryptonite.

Also

quote:

your thing seems almost quaint.”

:laugh:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Klyith posted:

no that's huma Abedin.

easy to imagine that he got married thinking he wanted to be a big shot politician, so have a political power couple wife. then he figures out that what he really wants is to chase internet PAWGs 24/7.

It's ... weird as gently caress to me that Trump, for all the tail chasing he has done, decides to stay up late nights and troll twitter rather than sleep with his lovely wife or have other sexual exploits.

There are a lot of parallels but strangely (?) our society would be much more accepting of a President trolling reporters and dipshits (but I repeat myself) online rather than a Mayor chasing tail online.

:shrug:

• Locked thread