Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I like how Canadians pronounce sorry.

also how did that kid get the box of cigars for zeebs, he clearly isn't 18

those are my. thoughts, thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
this is the scene i will never stop referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHrLEe4zW4s

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

MrDru posted:

I like how Canadians pronounce sorry.

also how did that kid get the box of cigars for zeebs, he clearly isn't 18

those are my. thoughts, thanks for reading

I always assumed canada was like england where lil kids can chill at pubs drinkin big pint things and smokin stogies

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Gatekeeper posted:

I always assumed canada was like england where lil kids can chill at pubs drinkin big pint things and smokin stogies

this is what canada is actually like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnpTg85wqY

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
I was lost somewhere with someone recently and GPS cut out, at which time I commented that we were in "Watcher's Woods."

They didn't get it. :smith:

b-minus1 posted:

i loved the Sardo character, who was only in Gary's episodes.

Accent on the "DO"!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
someone made a playlist that contains all 91 episodes. Enjoy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4eu6h_witchyfirephoenix13_are-you-afraid-of-the-dark/1#video=x25zkw9

hmm. the episodes are listed in reverse chronological order using the app, but are random on the comp. oh well.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tato posted:

The game was indeed very cool, I remember getting chased by a wax skeleton and luring it to the boiler room where it melted. I wish it was easily playable on GOG or something instead of requiring you to set up a highly specific Windows 98 VM config just to run
It's actually a straight Dos game, and works DosBox with no tinkering.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Hell yes then. I still have the cd that came with my top of the line Acer Aspire in the 90s. Gonna break Orpheo's Curse this weekend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What was the game about?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What was the game about?
Haunted vaudeville theater with a museum in its basement, plus an evil magician. It's cool.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It was a first person adventure game kind of like Myst, but had puzzles that made actual sense and tied into the plot. Didn't have any of the Sierra style insta deaths or require dumb uses of your inventory.

Basically two kids sneak into an abandoned magic theater where the main dude hosed up his tricks back in the day and actually killed people on stage instead of being able to execute the trick. You have to get the help of other theater performer ghosts Orpheo killed to stop his ghost from killing you and your sibling. Like Phantasmagoria but actually good and with 100% less rape.

Pretty fun and creepy and Only a few ways to die, which gets you a scene where Gary ridicules you for loving up.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Ryoshi posted:

holy poo poo i just remembered my wife bought me a bootleg dvd of every episode of all that

i need to find that disk, i don't think i've seen it since the move !!!

I used to sell bootlegs of the show on ebay (straight up blank white dvdrs) until my first account got banned. I made like $400 and bought my first lcd monitor. It was pretty awesome.

Zebo "give. ..it. ..back. .."

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
I liked the one with the old lady in the apartment who was actually a ghost and she was doing scary ghost things but then the protagonist talked her down, they made up and became friends and she moved in with the ghost and for a long time after that I was hoping for a sequel where she and the old lady got into all kinds of misadventures.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The only episode that ever scared me at all was Zebo, but god drat I was terrified.

Adnachiel
Oct 21, 2012

china bot posted:

this is the scene i will never stop referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHrLEe4zW4s

That blonde kid has the most amazing accent. I've replayed this multiple times just to hear him say "Let's rawk!"

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i like the one with the radio in the basement that makes some creepy thing happen or something and then the kid lures his bully down there and kills him

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Power_of_the_glory posted:

The best one was the one with the kid moving to a new home with a monster activated by music in the basement.

The Tale of the Dark Music. I love the fact that the protag and the demon in the root cellar become murder buds at the end. This and the one with the dollhouse that ate kids are my favorites

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i like the one with the radio in the basement that makes some creepy thing happen or something and then the kid lures his bully down there and kills him

And then he feeds it his sister.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
my fave episodes were the one that inspired the sixth sense (and was way better for a 30min kids show episode) and the one with the man whose childhood friend loving died. it was really good.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Someone post the picture of the midget virus monster's hand when it was turned into a cable to jack into the kids head. That episode was drat awesome.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Ringo Star Get posted:

Someone post the picture of the midget virus monster's hand when it was turned into a cable to jack into the kids head. That episode was drat awesome.

Tale of the Renegade Virus

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That one was very scary

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

im still watching this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005