Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

This guys junk doesn't look right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
boxers goddamn own and idk what is wrong with the rest of u

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

jackyl posted:

fight me

why dont you just take a quick snap of ya crotch and show us all here what you wear under there

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

jackyl posted:

boxers goddamn own and idk what is wrong with the rest of u

get sucked bro i freeball o'er here

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
after a 5 hour ballbusting session with an MLB pitching machine livetsreamed for tips on omegle, chatroulette, and justin.tv in order to make rent, i need to wear very loose and soft boxers to accommodate my swollen balls and devastated dick

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

kazr posted:

why dont you just take a quick snap of ya crotch and show us all here what you wear under there

I'm wearing boxers

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

zen death robot posted:

boxer briefs are boxers but better

negative ghost rider the pattern is full

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Iron Prince posted:

that's okay and yeah I need to get sucked

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

i like to freeball too but after watching 5 hours of asmr makeup tutorials and mouth sounds videos my trousers are soaked through with precum and i get trapped at my desk; so i wear terrycloth boxers - doubled up for maximum absorption. at home i wear my diapy but it makes too much noise to sport at the office not to mention horns me up too drat much. hard to concentrate on my job.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Smythe posted:

i like to freeball too but after watching 5 hours of asmr makeup tutorials and mouth sounds videos my trousers are soaked through with precum and i get trapped at my desk; so i wear terrycloth boxers - doubled up for maximum absorption. at home i wear my diapy but it makes too much noise to sport at the office not to mention horns me up too drat much. hard to concentrate on my job.

shmorky alt spotted

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Iron Prince posted:

shmorky alt spotted

im not shmorky but i am a klurf - and im single. if there are any other klurfs around here that are interested in poking around in my gumguts and hamheart please send me a pm.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Goonderwear LLC is now accepting applications

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Link ur stream next time and bring back cooking with smythe

Done

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

What about increasing the number of flaps so they there is some overlap and there is a little notch near the top wear you out your finger and it guides into the dick hole

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Smythe posted:

after a 5 hour ballbusting session with an MLB pitching machine livetsreamed for tips on omegle, chatroulette, and justin.tv in order to make rent, i need to wear very loose and soft boxers to accommodate my swollen balls and devastated dick

i was hoping we had a mod who plays baseball and then as i read more words it feels like this is possibly not baseball related

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

ethanol posted:

What about increasing the number of flaps so they there is some overlap and there is a little notch near the top wear you out your finger and it guides into the dick hole

need flaps for mah flaps

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm wearing a t-shirt and boxers right now

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

i'm wearing a t-shirt and boxers right now

That's one of those things that is good if you are female, and just regrettable if you are male.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Put an electric pipe snake in my boxer flap and crank that baby up!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Auger my anus, baby!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I want that snake running up my dick and out my ear!!!!!!!!!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ANAL SNAKES RULE

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Problem solved I just jump up and down until my junk falls back in

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It makes me feel like I have a huge prick when this happens.

Like my dilz just can't be contained

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I used to wear briefs until I got hidradenitis suppurativa recently from my nether regions being suffocated. I'm now wearing loose-fitting boxers.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Friginator posted:

I used to wear briefs until I got hidradenitis suppurativa recently from my nether regions being suffocated. I'm now wearing loose-fitting boxers.

idk what the gently caress hidradenitis suppurativ is but I'm guessing it's something related to obesity

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

kazr posted:

Under where?

underwear :haw:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
The whole point of boxers is to feel like you're freeballing while still having a scrap of cheap cotton to protect your nice pants from ball-sweat, rear end-sweat, and farts.

Thus, boxers are the best of both worlds for the office worker, if lamentably inferior for active men.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

jackyl posted:

idk what the gently caress hidradenitis suppurativ is but I'm guessing it's something related to obesity

it's latin for a pair of boxers with a hole cut out so your belly doesnt get a rash from hanging over

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Think of this way, if we lose the war in the Middle East, we may all be wearing breifs soon. I don't want to live in that world

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

cut your dick off, it's all the rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if you havent put on a boxer brief backwards ever and realized how liberating it is to have your bhole accessed and free for loving.... well you aint lived

• Locked thread