Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
someone at my work is stealing kleenex. about once every two weeks someone comes through and takes my kleenex out of the box and replaces it with three or four inferior brand tissues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
its happened in other classrooms too. some people call this thief the boogerler

MrWillsauce

sounds like a real gesundheist

the unabonger
at first noone believed me, but the last few times it happened they replaced the soft yet strong, white kleenex tissues with some thin yet rough pink tissue

Macnult

For once I don't think any of the typical snot-nosed brats are in on this

the unabonger
like come on thief, i'm a 6th grade teacher. I know my drat colors. pink is not the same color as white.

MrWillsauce

i flunked out posted:

at first noone believed me, but the last few times it happened they replaced the soft yet strong, white kleenex tissues with some thin yet rough pink tissue

american public school in a nutshell

the unabonger
i dont really want to bring it up to the administration because its the dumbest thing ever, butat the same time, i also dont want to pay out of pocket for kleenex, and dont want to ask parents for kleenex already. i cant imagine how awkward of a note home that would be

FactsAreUseless

Someone at my school is taking Kleenex, but it sounds like they're going to switch over to Mechanics of Materials.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
"Kleening" is the dangerous new pastime of American tweens and teens. They grind Kleenex up to a fine powder and snort it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You need to make some Kleenex box traps. Maybe put glue on the tissues. Then, when they try to use them, bam, the Kleenex is stuck to their nose.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Take all the Kleenex out but one, and then fill the rest of the box with bees, or ants.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Actually, just get a box of bees, or ants, and write KLEENEX on it in big letters.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Start writing KLEENEX on other things, like pencils, notepads, or your car, and see if they take those things too.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Here's a good hack for people like teachers who have access to business-scale printers: take one kleenex and run it through the copy machine. Voila. Now you have an unlimited supply of kleenex.

----------------

the unabonger

FactsAreUseless posted:

Someone at my school is taking Kleenex, but it sounds like they're going to switch over to Mechanics of Materials.

Lol

the unabonger
Also lol at misty mountaintops posts

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Fremp, roop

Afro Doug

This seems to be a personal failure on your part. Maybe if you had prepared for your Intro to Respect for Personal Property courses the might not have happened. You'll get no sympathy here.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
How do you know it's not your Kleenex? Because it's SNOT YOURS

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Beige
Kleenex, on a teacher's salary?

----------------

social vegan

i flunked out posted:

someone at my work is stealing kleenex. about once every two weeks someone comes through and takes my kleenex out of the box and replaces it with three or four inferior brand tissues.

r u gonna take it sitting down or are u gonna re-ply

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

i flunked out posted:

i dont really want to bring it up to the administration because its the dumbest thing ever, butat the same time, i also dont want to pay out of pocket for kleenex, and dont want to ask parents for kleenex already. i cant imagine how awkward of a note home that would be

This is a major tissue which warrants being nosy.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

real advice:

my daughter's teacher gave them a homework assignment that could only be turned in glued to a full box of kleenex. it was precalc so there was no relation to kleenex. she just wanted to hoard that sweet sweet kleenex

on second thought, she might be your kleenex thief. check with ms wilkins

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i had a similar thing happen when i left a bowl of black tar heroin on my desk

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

i had a similar thing happen when i left a bowl of black tar heroin on my desk

hey, free kleenex at least

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
swap the kleenex for live electrical wires!!

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
After experiencing multiple Kleenex heists I started to import customised wall-mounted Kleenex Boxes (extra large) that require a password to access, but the thieves keep getting them. I don't know how... I do notice duct tape on the side of my XL boxes, however.

FactsAreUseless

The master thief (George Clooney) laughs as thousands of Kleenex are lifted into the air before being shredded by a giant fan. Tears pour down his face but he keeps laughing.

Cue music: Natalie Imbruglia's "Torn"

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I'm beginning to suspect who's stealing my Kleenex, though I don't have hard proof as of yet. It's Prof. MacKenzie, the old coot. Dripping nose, constant sniffles, no, no. I'm getting paranoid. But, the things I've seen him do with Kleenex to maximise efficiency (it was art itself) and now he just does casual wipes and throws them away. I wonder...

google THIS

joker: (with a single epic exhalation, splatters snot all over the giant pile of stolen kleenex) what? I'm only blowing my half!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
the thief made a kleen getaway

Senior Management

Subtly put low quality U.S.S.R. tissues in a kleenex box. Then sneak the Kleenex into the theif's box. They will swap tissues again out of habit and learn a valuable lesson.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Ahundredbux posted:

the thief made a kleen getaway

the police were able to collect tissue samples from the scene. justice is a dna test away

• Locked thread