Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

what is that :krad: font at the top called

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

what is that :krad: font at the top called

wreck pixel

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Sid Vicious posted:

wreck pixel

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Alex Jones' O-face

:obama:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Sep 1, 2016

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

no problem bro it's great

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Alex Jones in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature
:911:

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

My illuminati, my illuminati

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Time for some Weird Alex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
hey wow thanks g0m for making a front page article out of this thread im actually so excited to see something I made on the front page of my favorite website!

• Locked thread