Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

BSam posted:

I'm kinda in a bad place at the moment, so I release the Arrow thread to whoever wants to make the new one.

I shot an Arrow thread into the air
it hit the forums, I knew not where.

E: was that Michael Emerson right at the end there? Man, that feeling when someone playing a good guy turns up in another show as a bad guy without changing the acting much.

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's in the new season but they haven't said who he's playing (probably the mysterious hacker from last season.)

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

muscles like this! posted:

He's in the new season but they haven't said who he's playing (probably the mysterious hacker from last season.)

HIs name is Finch and he has a pet dog named Bear

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
His name is Ben and the supporting cast are trapped on an island.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
FADE IN:

INT. MAYOR'S OFFICE - DAY

OLIVER enters the office and approaches his desk. The chair is turned away from him. Suddenly, the chair turns to face him, revealing its occupant. It is Terry O'Quinn.

TERRY O'QUINN
You're still on the island, Oliver.

SMASH CUT TO:

EXT. THE ISLAND - NIGHT

OLIVER was MATTHEW FOX all along.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

is anybody going to make a thread for Season 6? I'll put something together if no else wants to

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Before the S5 thread caps off, have a blooper reel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHlYjx5iNMc

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Carlosologist posted:

is anybody going to make a thread for Season 6? I'll put something together if no else wants to

Go for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'll take you up on that!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3837133

come on down everyone, it's about to be a good year!

• Locked thread