Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scarycave

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Hello, I'd like to register:

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Bumpin

FluffieDuckie

BUMP

last chance to register!

also if you've fallen in love and DON'T want me to change your av back next week you need to edit your registration post to something like "NEVERMIND PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ME"

i start changing these back tuesday

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

vanisher

Reading everyone messing up the format, thinking free av's are available, demanding quilts, etc has been the delight of my morning

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FluffieDuckie

vanisher posted:

Reading everyone messing up the format, thinking free av's are available, demanding quilts, etc has been the delight of my morning

tbf it's a pretty typical byob project

FluffieDuckie

i'm starting changes today in the order that you registered

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm starting changes today in the order that you registered

:cry:

vanisher

We should update the gang tag to 'pumpkin pie pals'

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

vanisher posted:

We should update the gang tag to 'pumpkin pie pals'

FluffieDuckie

page 1 is queued except ostentatious who needs to check his pms

omg this is a pain in the rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

thank you for doing this, fluffieduckie. i hope that in the new forum future, it will be less of a pain in the rear end because individually queueing is awful. i appreciate you.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

FluffieDuckie posted:

page 1 is queued except ostentatious who needs to check his pms

omg this is a pain in the rear end

No good deed, FluffieDuckie. No good deed.

(This is a reference to the proverb "no good deed goes unpunished")

Senior Management

Thanks friend

:jerry:

alnilam

thank u duckie I'm sure nobody would mind if you spread the load across a few days or whatever

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

thank u duckie I'm sure nobody would mind if you spread the load across a few days or whatever

i'm actually breaking it up some so i don't flood the modqueue. so it may take a couple of days anyway.

i'm also starting bss today, changing iks, and there are contractors crawling all over my house banging on things and cussing in languages i don't know so overall today is a little chaotic

FluffieDuckie

page 2 is queued

alnilam

aww :3: I'm sure page 2 thinks you're cute too

symbolic

FluffieDuckie posted:

page 2 is queued
:peanut:

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

thanks i needed that laugh

i'm not getting along with the something awful mod tool system today. it often decides i can't preview before i submit and the only way i can get it to work is to close down the window and open sa again

Manifisto

say fluffie

I think this was an awesome idea, and thank you so much for going through all the work to make it happen.

It occurs to me that purchasable temporary avatars (i.e., specifying an expiration/reversion date at purchase) would be an awesome forum feature in general. not only would it save mods the hassle of having to revert everything manually, I really think it would increase forum revenue, perhaps modestly but still appreciably. I think a lot of people would be happier to purchase temporary/seasonal avs if they knew they weren't going to have to spend extra cash to convert it back. I also would (theoretically) be more inclined to purchase joke avs for other users if I knew it was only going to last a week or whatever and it wouldn't cost people any money to fix it.

personally I think it's worth a thread in qcs, but I wonder if you might think it would be more effective to talk directly to zdr or whoever? also I feel this is your idea, I don't want to steal your thunder by being the one to make the suggestion, I'd be totally happy to have you make that thread

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

that's a good idea. there's a thread by the new coder in the mod forum. i'll quote you there so he can see it

FluffieDuckie

page 3 is queued :negative:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

page 4 is queued. i'm going to wait for the admins to approve what i've done before i do the rest. i'm hogging the modqueue right now

FluffieDuckie

:siren: ok everyone is queued except ostentatious and wendigee who have pms from me :siren:

if something has gone horribly wrong please start complaining as soon as this last batch clears

thank you all for participating!

i'm going to go drink now

City of Glompton

thank you Duckie

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

duckie, you are awesome and deserve a raise. or like any dollars and cookies. thank you for doing this.

FluffieDuckie

ok that last batch was approved. let me know if something's wrong with your av. there's zero chance i did 49 of those without messing a few up

ass
thank you for your effort fluffleduckie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

you're welcome cowa. now that i'm rested it was my pleasure

last night i was sure i was crazy. hopefully they'll take manifisto's recommendation and temporary avs will be a new feature when they update this thing or i'll likely do it again next year

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I am the byob halloweenie

FluffieDuckie

Munchables posted:

I am the byob halloweenie

You said to leave it alone right?

big black turnout

City of Glompton posted:

thank you Duckie