Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

if the gods sentence you to an eternity of torment or hard labor you can usually cut that in half with good behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

First take a deep breath, you've survived everything before and you'll survive this too.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh. I thought the thread title said "newly diseased." I guess, um, I guess I'll be leaving.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

You know how in life you worked all the time and had a coffee mug on it that said "ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!! :)"

Sorry to break it to you but once you're raised from the grave by a necromancer you're probably going to work in the skeleton mines for all eternity

social vegan

*settles into bed, takes off halo and stores it in an empty cd-r stack container before lights out*

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oh. I thought the thread title said "newly diseased." I guess, um, I guess I'll be leaving.

Give it some time, you might join us!

social vegan

*pushes harp down on block of cheese, evenly cutting multiple slices in only a fraction of the time*

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Charon doesn't take credit cards. You have to pay in cash.
All fares quoted are one way only.
No carry on items, and your checked bag allowance is zero.
Enjoy your trip, and thank you for choosing Stygian Ferry Systems.

Senior Management

Business Gorillas posted:

You know how in life you worked all the time and had a coffee mug on it that said "ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!! :)"

Sorry to break it to you but once you're raised from the grave by a necromancer you're probably going to work in the skeleton mines for all eternity

Are we talking about the mines operated by skeletons or the mines that are for digging up skeletons?

:jerry:

google THIS

Vynar posted:

Are we talking about the mines operated by skeletons or the mines that are for digging up skeletons?

yes

poverty goat

You have to mine more skeletons if you want to mine more skeletons. It's basic skeletonomics

Scaly Haylie

i would hope the skeletons are provided with daily milk and other dairy products to keep their everything strong

google THIS

unfortunately unionization hasn't helped undead workers as much as one might hope. The skeleton unions are spineless and the ghost unions lack transparency

social vegan

cut the stems off your onions and plant them in the ground and they will grow back

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Barking Gecko posted:

Charon doesn't take credit cards. You have to pay in cash.
All fares quoted are one way only.
No carry on items, and your checked bag allowance is zero.
Enjoy your trip, and thank you for choosing Stygian Ferry Systems.

Exact change only, please.

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

hang out on college campuses and get free learning forever

you can get a ghost degree

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Stool Sample posted:

hang out on college campuses and get free learning forever

you can get a ghost degree

And you can play sick pranks on the Ghost Hunters people when they come to investigate the haunted house on Fraternity Row.

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

unfortunately unionization hasn't helped undead workers as much as one might hope. The skeleton unions are spineless and the ghost unions lack transparency

not to mention the vampire union, which is riddled with scabs

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Change your bedsheet at least every other day

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Android Blues posted:

not to mention the vampire union, which is riddled with scabs

Business Gorillas

If you're at the UN (Undead Nations) as part of the British delegation and see your mom, don't shout the word "Mummy!". The Egyptian delegation will get horribly offended. It's 2016 and they prefer the term Preserved-Egyptians.

Business Gorillas

Don't introduce the Italian chapter of the Catacomb Union to the Romanian delegation their garlic breath could cause an international incident.

Business Gorillas

You can't start a cult of ancestor worship with your descendants. Your living kin need to do that on their own. If you try and start it yourself it's going to look really gauche and the other ancestor gods won't take you seriously

Senior Management

Ghosts can't poop so make sure you finish up before you die

:jerry:

google THIS

there's no need to fret if you die by going back in time and inadvertently preventing your own birth. you'll have one of the most interesting afterlives available. hitting unmovable objects with unstoppable forces, competing in unwinnable footraces against tortoises who get a head start, and best of all, eating lots of fatty french food without ever gaining weight

Tebulot

im hip now bois

google THIS posted:

Shugojin

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

you always hear about worms this, worms that, but it's really the bacteria you want for a good, effective decomposition

MrWillsauce

phazing is something all new ghosts go through. It's harsh, but it's tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

a little bloating is natural shortly after death. don't worry, you'll eventually burst and slim down

• Locked thread