Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'm sure many of you have heard whispers, and some not-so-flattering things, about my administration in recent weeks, and I'd just like to simply take a moment to clear the air:
Yes, there is some truth to the allegations that a post was made by me, many years ago, in the fabgoon thread in e/n, which asked for help in discerning if somebody was flirting with me, when they clearly, from the details supplied in the same post, were not in fact flirting with me, which I acknowledged as a possibility at the time. I was a younger man then, I now fully understand and routinely apply the discrepancies to which I was not at the time privy, and I want to be clear that it's not the sort of discernment that I would ever have trouble making for myself again. I'm a big time all out sex dude, and have lots of sex, consensually and with my normal sized, normal smelling, and normal looking penis.This confusion about flirting was entirely a brief matter of the past, and is something over which I have long since made my peace with God, over many a thoughtful night of prayer, tacos, and pictures of happy dogs.
Now, these were tough experiences. The post-9/11 world has been difficult for all of us. We've all got to get along, and sometimes, in the adult world, that means compromise. But we should never compromise, our values as citizens. And I'm man enough to say that I've learned, and grown as a person from these experiences, as have we all. And I pray that the right-thinking and fair-minded people of these great forums will have the courtesy and the good sense not to hold those past transgressions against me, or against any other members of my non-Redditting home. I love my dead gay son, and I'm gay. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Dude you posted that post 2 hours ago.

:jerry:

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey, y'all know i was an idiot back then and that i'm still an idiot now. the only things that have changed are the topics of which i am ignorant. if you're surprised by anything that has come up in searching my past, that will clearly say a lot more about you than anything you could find on me. suck it.

Piso Mojado

if it makes you feel any better, I don't think anyone cares about you or your posts about harassing women.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
if people could please stop mocking me for my failed venture in hamster ranching from '07 that would be nice. Ive fully reimbursed everyone who ordered 1/2 gallons of hamster milk and i've done more than enough to reimburse PETA for the time and effort they put into prosecuting me and my partners.

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

if people could please stop mocking me for my failed venture in hamster ranching from '07 that would be nice. Ive fully reimbursed everyone who ordered 1/2 gallons of hamster milk and i've done more than enough to reimburse PETA for the time and effort they put into prosecuting me and my partners.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Senior Management

I stand by my statements that Thai food is good. gently caress all of y'all.

:jerry:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i know i said i'd post in that thread when i found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but i honestly never did. i know thats hard to believe but there you go

~sig~

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im not really fartman on snapchat

hi how are you ♥

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If you see any old posts in which I did a painting of my wife, just pretend it's a new one.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im not really fartman on snapchat

why not :mad:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Who is sending me these dick pics then?!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

Who is sending me these dick pics then?!

Thank you for subscribing to Oh-My-Mahogny.xxx!

Edit:
This makes me want to buy archives acess, but I am a cheap, poor bastard this month, so I guess that makes me a good person.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

Cubone posted:

I'm sure many of you have heard whispers, and some not-so-flattering things, about my administration in recent weeks, and I'd just like to simply take a moment to clear the air:
Yes, there is some truth to the allegations that a post was made by me, many years ago, in the fabgoon thread in e/n, which asked for help in discerning if somebody was flirting with me, when they clearly, from the details supplied in the same post, were not in fact flirting with me, which I acknowledged as a possibility at the time. I was a younger man then, I now fully understand and routinely apply the discrepancies to which I was not at the time privy, and I want to be clear that it's not the sort of discernment that I would ever have trouble making for myself again. I'm a big time all out sex dude, and have lots of sex, consensually and with my normal sized, normal smelling, and normal looking penis.This confusion about flirting was entirely a brief matter of the past, and is something over which I have long since made my peace with God, over many a thoughtful night of prayer, tacos, and pictures of happy dogs.
Now, these were tough experiences. The post-9/11 world has been difficult for all of us. We've all got to get along, and sometimes, in the adult world, that means compromise. But we should never compromise, our values as citizens. And I'm man enough to say that I've learned, and grown as a person from these experiences, as have we all. And I pray that the right-thinking and fair-minded people of these great forums will have the courtesy and the good sense not to hold those past transgressions against me, or against any other members of my non-Redditting home. I love my dead gay son, and I'm gay. Thank you.

Sir, this is a mcdonalds drivethrough

• Locked thread