Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Say Nothing posted:

They're still out there!

No way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Why is this a question, have you never gone to the ponygoons forum?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I skipped over this made up furry bullshit to remind everyone that Bronies are pretty much all pedos which the furries at least can claim they're not all pedoes. I'd consider that a big separation.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

http://www.ktnv.com/news/owner-heartbroken-after-furry-animal-costume-stolen-from-storage-facility

At $2600 I guess these suits are pretty desirable to the right people :staredog:

#pray4oreo

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

LethalGeek posted:

I skipped over this made up furry bullshit to remind everyone that Bronies are pretty much all pedos which the furries at least can claim they're not all pedoes. I'd consider that a big separation.

this is a pretty good distinction now lets reenact Rwanda

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

pedo distribution between furry and sa is about equal :aatrek:

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

plain blue jacket posted:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/owner-heartbroken-after-furry-animal-costume-stolen-from-storage-facility

At $2600 I guess these suits are pretty desirable to the right people :staredog:

#pray4oreo

That's gotta be an insurance scam, you can get better ones from ebay for a fraction of the cost

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe
this 1 of my favs

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Cordon bleu posted:

this 1 of my favs

Low nipples, would not bang.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

papa_november posted:

pedo distribution between furry and sa is about equal :aatrek:

only because we don't ban furry on sight anymore as we should :colbert:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

error1 posted:

That's gotta be an insurance scam, you can get better ones from ebay for a fraction of the cost

A fursuit is based on :siren:original character do not steal:siren: pushing up the cost

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

Low nipples, would not bang.

true this 1 is better

http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/16357/1-1/pink-gorilla-suit.jpg

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Why'd you goons have to wait until I have no energy left to laugh at all this stupid poo poo to make a thread about bronies that's actually amusing and not on a beeline to the gas chamber

fuckers

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'm in the market for a fursuit but there are too many choices, it's impossible to decide

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Cordon bleu posted:

this 1 of my favs

Hey it's Bonzai Buddy! I loved that program.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Payday 3 is looking good.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

#pray4oreo

furries always want their poo poo to be custom-made, which drives the cost through the roof as it has to be first designed to their specifications, then body measurements have to be taken, then the materials have to be purchased, then parts need to be cut and sewn together, then the whole thing has to be ripped apart and rebuilt because you didn't get the rainbow stripes down their fursona's tail right, etc

and then there is the matter of Strategically Placed Holes

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Sep 11, 2016

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-6605.html

This is the only allowable Therian. Trans humanist immortal 4channers with a universe wide internet who sometimes take mental control of nano machine robots to kill people in the real world in between doing nothing.

(A few of them are reseeding planets with human DNA to prepare planets to become machinery to set up Dyson Spheres because they want to keep living in universe Internet when the stars go out or something.)

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Captain Rufus posted:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-6605.html

This is the only allowable Therian. Trans humanist immortal 4channers with a universe wide internet who sometimes take mental control of nano machine robots to kill people in the real world in between doing nothing.

(A few of them are reseeding planets with human DNA to prepare planets to become machinery to set up Dyson Spheres because they want to keep living in universe Internet when the stars go out or something.)

Sign me up.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

only because we don't ban furry on sight anymore as we should :colbert:
we had more here when we did

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
As everyone knows, nazi furries are a real thing. What I didn't know was that Jewish furries are real too! These two groups have been at eachothers throats, unwittingly repeating the errors of the past

article about nazi furries

http://www.geek.com/news/internet-gutter-nazi-furries-1669775/

the "Furzi" clashing with Jewish furries

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furzi#SL_Jewish_groups_response

"Das Waffenamt store confrontation
At that location, it was discovered that Das Waffenamt, run by the Fuzis, was selling Nazi-era anti-Semitic propaganda posters in addition to the Nazi items. The requests of removal by the Jewish users was met with refusal by the store/group owners on the grounds that it was their right under the Constitution of the United States to sell these items. It was further stated by the store's owners that the acts had been committed by an individual that was not a member the Furzi group, and that the owners entrust avatars who shop at Das Waffenamt to follow all Second Life Acceptable Use Policy guidelines. The Jewish users argued that the Furzis were violating the Second Life Community Standards."

I find it pretty shocking that Second Life has standards

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What is "second life" OP?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
You need to get a life first before you get a second one dude :coolfish:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

You need to get a life first before you get a second one dude :coolfish:

Idgi

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

error1 posted:

Tell me, would seeing someone in that pig suit desperately loving a dead-eyed cerial mascot be:

A) The most disturbing thing ever
B) The single most hilarious thing ever
C) All of the above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Blazing Ownager posted:

Tell me, would seeing someone in that pig suit desperately loving a dead-eyed cerial mascot be:

A) The most disturbing thing ever
B) The single most hilarious thing ever
C) All of the above

C

• Locked thread