Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Quote-Unquote posted:

This thread is now about the hit song 'Bad Day' by R.E.M

feel free to talk about their other songs too, this is a place to chill and have fun :)

The song "Bad Day" was written and performed by Daniel Powter; not REM.

whoflungpoop posted:

that song about pushing an elephant up the stairs i swear this is a real rem song and not a setup for a mom joke

I don't remember the name of that song (it wasn't "Bad Day"), but REM performed it for a biopic about Andy Kaufman about 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i agree with the sentiment(s) set forth by op

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
had to use my ak :(

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

AugmentedVision posted:

that sucks dude praying and wishing for a better tomo :ohdear:

PS. gently caress every thing

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
Was planning to fly to the city I used to live in so I could pick up the things I left in storage when I moved abroad 6 years ago. Flight is tomorrow. Called the storage place to confirm they were ready to give me my poo poo, but they told me they can't find it. Trip cancelled. Status of my treasured mementos: unknown.

gently caress them.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

AugmentedVision posted:

On who?

I would like a fair and balanced view. :v:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

HAVE ALL MY UPVOTES

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

King Possum III posted:

The song "Bad Day" was written and performed by Daniel Powter; not REM.

I don't remember the name of that song (it wasn't "Bad Day"), but REM performed it for a biopic about Andy Kaufman about 10 years ago.

i dont know what you're yammering on about but here's the song. its melody is actually based on an earlier prototype version of It's the End of the World and We Know It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Cnut the Great posted:

i dont know what you're yammering on about but here's the song. its melody is actually based on an earlier prototype version of It's the End of the World and We Know It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

Okay; then there are two songs with the title "Bad Day," so we're both right.

A Google search will yield more about the subject of my yammering. It's a cool song, and I think you'll enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOVUz0SZAQ&t=24s

• Locked thread