Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Or do they get enough of that at work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Kids in China make clothing, they don't get to making toys until they are older OP.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hope That Helps.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
They eat dogs and cats and other animals we consider companion animals. Hope this helps

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hahahah, children in China "playing".

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

spud posted:

Hahahah, children in China "playing".

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Kids in China make clothing, they don't get to making toys until they are older OP.

A steady hand is required for that lead paint

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
If they're from rich families then they have more toys than you, I guarantee it. Childhood is considered an idyllic time where kids should be pampered as much as possible.

On the other side of the coin, children live in dirt hovels and run around doing stupid poo poo, or just play in the street while mommy runs a pancake stand.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Hey kids today I'm going to teach you a new game. It's called "extract half a gram of gold from each of these old mobile phones with these hazardous chemicals".

Those of you who still have some skin at the end of this game can play again tomorrow.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Imperialist Dog posted:

If they're from rich families then they have more toys than you, I guarantee it. Childhood is considered an idyllic time where kids should be pampered as much as possible.

On the other side of the coin, children live in dirt hovels and run around doing stupid poo poo, or just play in the street while mommy runs a pancake stand.

Don't pamper your kids, just do stuff that increases their awareness in easy ways like music travel and art. #privledge

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

LT56 posted:

Don't pamper your kids, just do stuff that increases their awareness in easy ways like music travel and art. #privledge

They already do that

https://youtu.be/WIgc6qK4gx8

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
probably they gather up some scorpions and cobras from the alley and have little fights with them, something cute like that

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

I do not Kare about that one small incident. See avatar. Gesus Krist

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

Imperialist Dog posted:

If they're from rich families then they have more toys than you, I guarantee it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Applewhite posted:

Or do they get enough of that at work?

I chuckled

• Locked thread