Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I may sleep all day, but that just means I'm always dreaming up ways to help the average hard working American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
"I don't know who came up with... drinking liquid water......

But I'm trying to figure out how we get them to H2-Go to the polls!"

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know
There are three rules for working at the DNC: (1) no bright light, (2) don't get Mrs. Clinton wet, and (3) never feed Mrs. Clinton after midnight, no matter how much she demands. Bright light hurts her, and sunlight can kill her.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vegetable posted:

The Anti-Rubio

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

seen clearly as the bright of the sun in a warm spring day down on the farm hillary lays eggs in her metamucil where they will grow nourished by a variety of vitamins and more than ur daily recommended intake of fibre

From the moment the invaders arrived, breathed our air, ate and drank, they were doomed. They were undone, destroyed, after all of man's weapons and devices had failed, by the tiniest creatures that God in his wisdom put upon this earth. By the toll of a billion deaths, man had earned his immunity, his right to survive among this planet's infinite organisms. And that right is ours against all challenges. For neither do men live nor die in vain.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gently caress the ROW posted:

Shes not familiar with the term "faucet" ok, what more do you want

Hillary left befuddled as she is asked to get "water" from "the sink" in "the kitchen"

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

steinrokkan posted:

Hillary left befuddled as she is asked to get "water" from "the sink" in "the kitchen"

This picture. She might as well be on the surface of Venus.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

has anyone made a "weekend at Bernie Sanders" joke yet?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Mandator posted:

No, because the DNC would not allow Bernie to have that level of involvement.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
rip Hillary

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
bernie avoiding press because if he says the wrong thing he'll find out he or his wife zipped themselves up into a duffel bag while they were sleeping

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mandator posted:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

no, but the opposite

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
When JFK died, Jacqueline Kennedy got to be president until they put the presidency back into the safe hands of a man (Lindy B. J.). If Hillary dies, does that mean we get four more years of Bill?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Buttmeister posted:

When JFK died, Jacqueline Kennedy got to be president until they put the presidency back into the safe hands of a man (Lindy B. J.). If Hillary dies, does that mean we get four more years of Bill?

Yes only because Kaine is a sub

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Yes only because Kaine is a sub

I mean that was already implied but ok thanks

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Buttmeister posted:

I mean that was already implied but ok thanks

Very much appreciated

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zahgaegun posted:

Imagine hating one of the basic functions of life

STRONGER

OBEY

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Seeing hilary clintong gag down water makes me want to water some plants, know what I mean *wink wink*

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Seeing hilary clintong gag down water makes me want to water some plants, know what I mean *wink wink*

She's a vegetable?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

MG3 posted:

i dont know, please expound

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

walgreenslatino posted:

Lol you've got to be kidding me

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/775460246064074752

Hillary only drinks Mountain Dew

it's cuz her swallow reflex was damaged during her CVT in 2012.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i dont know, please expound

I mean she makes my wiener harder than a pickle but softer than a cucumber

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Gildiss posted:

She's a vegetable?

Give it time.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
DNC tap the ringer commie

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Boomstick Quaid posted:

DNC tap the ringer commie

if anything the DNC would bring him in so Clinton could suck out his life force

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary

has

FOXDIE

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if she straight dead in her compound that suddenly has guards and concrete barriers and someone is tweeting like she still alive then god bless this earf

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

walgreenslatino posted:

Hillary

has

FOXDIE

social vegan posted:

if she straight dead in her compound that suddenly has guards and concrete barriers and someone is tweeting like she still alive then god bless this earf

Not just tweeting but like calling into Anderson Cooper and stuff

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
supposedly she's calling into louder with crowder this week

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

reallivedinosaur posted:

supposedly she's calling into louder with crowder this week

A good call. Even if she can just groan and void, she'll still look smart and savvy in comparison to Crowder.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Ork of Fiction posted:

A good call. Even if she can just groan and void, she'll still look smart and savvy in comparison to Crowder.

im sure that's the plan, crowder should suddenly "take sick" at the last second and have alex jones fill in as host

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
[nervous press secretary responds to gathered, anxious journalists]
"Yeah, Hillary has AIDS alright....... Aides like Huma Abedin who will help improve life for every American and remind us how great this country always was!!!

Also Hillary has AIDS, ok goodnight"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

walgreenslatino posted:

[nervous press secretary responds to gathered, anxious journalists]
"Yeah, Hillary has AIDS alright....... Aides like Huma Abedin who will help improve life for every American and remind us how great this country always was!!!

Also Hillary has AIDS, ok goodnight"

but given what people like Dr. Drew were saying, it would be like a really old school doctor's diagnosis so they'd say she got the gay cancer (which should drive up her numbers with the LGBTs as a bonus)

• Locked thread