Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of parties do you go to where there isn't any glass anywhere to smoke out of smdh

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Moridin920 posted:

what kind of parties do you go to where there isn't any glass anywhere to smoke out of smdh

:synpa:

Oh there is. But if you want to smoke my weed I'm packing it in my bowl, and I get really good weed.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

full size traffic cone in a garbage can filled with water

that water didnt get changed for months

also astronaut in a pool with a 10 gallon water tank

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

A yam that had been languishing in someones fridge

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
reynolds wrap, a hollowed out bic pen and a lighter

lol

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
- wheel of cheese
- pocket pussy
- muffler from an old citroen

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a boulder of crack that i've whittled down to a pipe for weed

get on my level

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
easily waterfalls and waterbongs made from literally anything that would work. after a while there was a distinct shortage of faucet screens in the area

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

easily waterfalls and waterbongs made from literally anything that would work. after a while there was a distinct shortage of faucet screens in the area

every single goddamned apartment i've lived in throughout my 20s always had faucet screens missing in every kitchen sink on move-in. but never the bathroom sink.

crackhead standards confound me.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
how the heck does one turn diapers in rehab into drug paraphalia

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
one time I rolled a J with a printout of a dad gay. so what thread about huffin duster

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
uhhhh early era i made Lungcrusher. bong made out of the pole from one of those tall halogen living room lamps like your friends rich parents had in 93. the water chamber in the bottom was a jack daniels bottle and the bowl was up top, at the end of this long six foot stem that ran alongside the main pole. we ended up bolting the thing to a camera tripod, it was so big

more lately i built a vape out of a g4 cube

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
One time I rolled a stickycow.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
There was an ancient Mod Challenge thread some years ago where someone took a poo poo on a Sega Dreamcast or something. I made a bong out of an old computer printer for that thread. The pictures are around here somewhere.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Back in college I fashioned a pretty nice little pipe out of a short piece of fuel line cut in two, a T-fitting, 10mm 1/4" socket, and a .38spl casing I'd drilled the primer out of for a carb.

I still have it, somewhere.

Also countless bongs made from gatorade bottles or similar. I think the last iteration was a 2l with a home-made perc (another T-fitting and some plastic tubing with holes drilled in) that we dubbed the FaceFucker 3000.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Sep 9, 2016

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

hth posted:

a boulder of crack that i've whittled down to a pipe for weed

get on my level

I want to legit try this.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Gatekeeper posted:

don't make fun of me all of these things are cool and im proud of it

not even brah i love your story about getting blazed at harry potter

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

A 1991 Diahatsu Charade (3 cylinder) carby fuel pump.

You could pump the little lever and generate little blobs of smoke.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I bought a pipe and a bong from Shivadas when I was 15 or 16 way back when

whatever happened to that dude?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not talented but my friend made a full-face bong out of a Buddha statue he had.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Everytime I make a post my computer sends a signal to my IV machine to give me another hit of krokodil.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
ok imma self-sucker first of all

and i like crack

so it was pretty obvious:

turn my dick into a pipe

with razor blade, made small cut into urethra franklin just in front of ballsack

loaded small amount of rock into rent, lit it up,

BAM

gives new meaning to smokin cock

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a cigarilo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i DIY'd my first vape in like 2004 out of a lightbulb, a pen, and a plastic bottle cap...it worked great and lasted for years until i found it and threw it out a year or so ago

BonerKid
Jan 3, 2002

Chill
I made a gravity bong out of a 2 liter bottle and a 110 gallon aquarium

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

In high school my brother and I used to make these insanely long and complicated pipes out of tinfoil using an old bamboo cane as a form.

Some years later us and some friends made this ridiculous 15' bong out of PVC pipe that took about three people to operate properly.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

In high school my brother and I used to make these insanely long and complicated pipes out of tinfoil using an old bamboo cane as a form.

Some years later us and some friends made this ridiculous 15' bong out of PVC pipe that took about three people to operate properly.

:smugdon:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
toblerone is an all-in-one device: cardboard sleeve + foil to smoke out of and munchies

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
making opium tea out of dried poppy pods back in the day was also pretty weird i suppose but was a fantastic way to kill 12-16hrs of time

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
sorry only counts if you brewed it in the clink or inside a hollowed out hobo

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
In high school my friends and I fashioned a smoking apparatus out of a bunsen burner, a french horn mouthpiece, and some tubing. Just had to unscrew the burner's regulator for the shotgun and place the mouthpiece into the top of the burner for the bowl. Worked pretty good. :2bong:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
see that's what i'm talkin' about, that's a hell of respectable craft:pipe skill check right there

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Oscar Wild posted:

Just a soda can. It was demonstrably worse than using paraphernalia specific designed for drug function, so I've never done that again.

The first time I got high we used a coke can. Grimey as gently caress.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
first time here was dr pepper can and we broke it up on an http://www.allelectronics.com/ catalog b/c im a dork and at age 15 had things like http://www.allelectronics.com/ catalogs in my backpack

i then went into subway and we spent 3 hours eating and me protesting i wasnt high at all

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
probably my very own cock and balls. actually makes a pretty good water pipe.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Ivan Yurkinov posted:

Was this good? I am seriously tempted to try this.

Yeah, this was an enjoyable evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
my own nose. carb nostril + bowl nostril = straight 2da d0jme

• Locked thread