Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I mean do they just piss and poo poo on the transporter pads and beam it into space or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Sphinxster posted:

They still managed to have a very special wheelchair romance episode with Bashir

this was the stupidest episode. she was in a wheel chair because she was from a low gravity planet, and normally liked to float around her space apartment like on her homeworld. she could get an injection that would give her normal human strength (and allow her to walk instead of use a wheel chair) but for some reason they said she could not go back to low gravity world if she did it :psyduck:

but she could go back easily! in fact it would be like she was a sayjin warrior, or superman moving from krypton to earth. DS9 is so crap! why is there a wheel chair, Spock had Hover Boots! :colbert:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Wowbagger2004 posted:

Only idiot coddled humans had fake space communism, the other races had need for currency. Also the Fed definitely would have a need for currency of sorts - who gets the best spot on the hill etc.?
Favours and whatever must be endemic. Oh your brother-in-law is on the committee deciding who gets to fart around in a massive vineyard in France and who lives in an apartment in Detroit, what if I get him a reservation at Sisko's restaurant, will he hook me up with a ski lodge?

The crew of the original enterprise had salaries and got paid, Uhura buys the original Tribble and they talk about how she can afford it even on her starfleet pay when she does it.

Starfleet tells everybody they are in it for the bigger good but it's just a load of poo poo to pay them minimum wage.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Also McCoy trying to charter a spaceship on the black market in search for spock. He intends to spend his "savings"

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
The new enterprise is apparently made of tinfoil and the shields are more like a gentle breeze against a nuclear warhead than anything else.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ElectricSheep posted:

wheres the fuckin toilets

In gently caress Toilet Lounge 13-A, of course.

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Nation posted:

kinda seems like a lot of the injuries are from falling over - has nobody thought about wearing a goddamn seat belt???

Probably the most important rule is to never exit your craft until you verify that it's shifter if fully in Park.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Admiral Black Guy was behind the plot to assassinate the Klingon Chancellor to maintain the status quo.

:pseudo:

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Rutibex posted:

this was the stupidest episode. she was in a wheel chair because she was from a low gravity planet, and normally liked to float around her space apartment like on her homeworld. she could get an injection that would give her normal human strength (and allow her to walk instead of use a wheel chair) but for some reason they said she could not go back to low gravity world if she did it :psyduck:

but she could go back easily! in fact it would be like she was a sayjin warrior, or superman moving from krypton to earth. DS9 is so crap! why is there a wheel chair, Spock had Hover Boots! :colbert:

And yet Quark got back-to-back sex changes with no lasting side effects. Not to mention all the characters who've recovered from being transformed into a whole new species, assimilated by the Borg, or something equally nasty in less time than it normally takes to get over a cold. By all logic, Star Trek medicine should be able to cure everything short of already being dead.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Cockmaster posted:

And yet Quark got back-to-back sex changes with no lasting side effects. Not to mention all the characters who've recovered from being transformed into a whole new species, assimilated by the Borg, or something equally nasty in less time than it normally takes to get over a cold. By all logic, Star Trek medicine should be able to cure everything short of already being dead.

If they can fix Janeway and Paris in Threshold then even death shouldn't be too hard for them really.

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Star Trek Online uses credits as currency. Does that count? Includes people from the federation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I at first misread the dialogue as if Geordi was referring to Wesley as "Wiggles" and it occurred to me that TNG would have been much improved if that had been Wesley's IRL nickname on the show.

• Locked thread