Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jerkops posted:

Retarded_Clown_ normally I like your posts about video games but I think in this case you have gone too far. No one deserves to be mocked for their enthusiasm over a game. Show some class :cmon:

its a meta commentary on toxic gamer culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

2) Too many people are breaking the "Don't Tell People to Kill Themselves Rule". Especially in the Pokémon Go thread. The punishment is no longer a day. It's 3. Let's be courteous to each other and not resort to poor name slinging please!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

The last guardian is in captivity... the galaxy is loling

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

2) Too many people are breaking the "Don't Tell People to Kill Themselves Rule". Especially in the Pokémon Go thread. The punishment is no longer a day. It's 3. Let's be courteous to each other and not resort to poor name slinging please!

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i keep laughing at this one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tears.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

holy crap

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Make it a whole week in my opinion. There's no room for this kind of behavior in the Games Forum.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

3) Too many people are telling others to "Buy a Playstation 4". This is a Games forum, and your recommendations should have games available for them.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

3) Too many people are telling others to "Buy a Playstation 4". This is a Games forum, and your recommendations should have games available for them.

Hahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

Lol cool

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When are the mods of this forum going to realize cyber bullying isn't real.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

thread for lmoaing @ Last guardian fans who are QQ ing because their orecious feels game got delayed.

HAHAHAHA! Fail!

need someone to whip up a quick photochop of that NES bartender game except hes sending last guardian fans rageahol and theyre sending back full mugs of QQtearz TIA hth

LMAO just LMAO

thread will be updated occasionaly as more LOL worthy funny rage screenshots come in from assmad feelie wheelie gamers who are QQing

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

need someone to whip up a quick photochop of that NES bartender game except hes sending last guardian fans rageahol and theyre sending back full mugs of QQtearz TIA hth

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

so here's a quick rough draft of the menu (a mock-up if you will lmfao) i threw together...anyone wants make one theyre more than welcome...

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

name the games forum to game, probalem ssolved

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
to self, "man i thought the pimpzoners were 'p. chill', but this guy is super aggro!"

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

My bad... please carry on

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh so this thread is how I find out the news it's been delayed? You know what, let's drop the ironic bullshit and get real for a moment. gently caress you retarded clown [nice name by the way gently caress stuck]. I'm sick of your gimmick and have been for awhile. When I see games like Ico, Shadow of the Coleuses, and other great story based games get poo poo on by your stupid rear end [and to another extent your crappy follower clique] it makes me want to hurl. Games like these are pure gaming ambrosia, and you are too loving brainwashed by Muh Shootmans like battlefield to even see it you piece of human waste

Oh by the way dude, saw you at Best Buy trying out the PlayStation VR and preordering it. Have fun wasting your loving money on a huge gimmick you loving rear end in a top hat!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011