Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hobbes would just be a smart phone app

And Calvin would be arrested for rape for throwing a water balloon at Suzy

Dad would be irrationally angry about selfies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I hope this new trend dies real fast.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I hope I die real fast

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
What do you expect after Calvin got expelled several times over and put in the psych ward for drawings of himself in a tank blowing up the school, his classmates getting eaten by dinosaurs, fighter planes nuking New York, and writing about humans getting hunted and shot by deer?

Of course he's gonna act out towards Susie! Granted putting a 6 year-old on the sex offender list was uncalled for, but hey, social justice, right? He's a white skinned boy so obviously he doesn't matter, he's privileged and deserves to be placed last for all considerations. Diversity in action!

Oh wait, he believes his toy tiger is real, that's mental illness, gotta be worth a few points in the Oppression Olympics, right? Or maybe it's just autism, so not as many points...

...unless all that is actually just a manifestation of his latent gender dysphoria...maybe it's Hobbes who needs counselling!

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I hope I die real fast

If I gotta go, I gotta go fast.

Risky
May 18, 2003

He'd be put on ADHD drugs and he'd be a good student. Hobbes would just be a stuffed toy because he doesn't need an imaginary friend with all his chores and homework to do.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Risky posted:

He'd be put on ADHD drugs and he'd be a good student. Hobbes would just be a stuffed toy because he doesn't need an imaginary friend with all his chores and homework to do.

UGH MY FEELS

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Risky posted:

Yeah we all saw that altered comic from years ago too.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

http://geekologie.com/2016/02/force-awakens-in-the-style-of-calvin-and.php

And I feel like this one is still relevant today, except the last panel would be him smugly looking at all of the upvotes on his blog page.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Scudworth posted:

only millennials would think it's a bad thing to do work instead of having fun

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Hey guys

guys

did you know that

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

heil hitler

Risky
May 18, 2003

Scudworth posted:

I've honestly never seen this.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Risky posted:

I've honestly never seen this.

I've seen it. Several times, but I don't remember the last one being grayed out.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Scudworth posted:

Why are there stink lines coming from his pencil....

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
you guys should check out this really good fancomic hobbes and bacon the art is amazing on par with the original and it's so sweet and cute plus cmon bacon cmon perfect just perfect

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Calvin's teacher wouldn't have a headphone jack.

Homosexuals would be largely accepted, and have the legal right to marriage.

Spaceman Spiff would be called Pumpkin Spiceman Spiff.

Technology and the internet would allow everyone to be in touch with anyone around the world instantly, connecting friends in what once took days or months, but Calvin's dad would hate it because it's new and scary to him.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Calvin could grow up in a world where his imagination and intelligence could be rewarded instead of making him a misfit who gets in trouble all the time.

susie eat kale

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Hobbes is an anime body pillow. Calvin is in his 30's.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Constant bullying by Moe finally causes Calvin's fragile psyche to snap and he goes on a school shooting rampage that ends in suicide by cop.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

It would be more like Fight Club except with Tyger Durden in a fursuit. And Moe's got bitch tits

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I hope I die real fast

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Calvinball would be him freaking out someone knocking down his Minecraft home.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Kids these days!

Sorry you are getting old and just now coming to grips with it OP

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
All those snowmen scenes would have to be a pansxual freaky hermaphodritic orgy of blood, a grotesque tapestry of gore and sex, excess fluidity of ideologies and visceral morph isms in excess flesh piles of loose limbs and genitals. And when calvin crafts such fine spectacles it should be treated by the dad as normal cuz kids these days

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Ein cooler Typ posted:

And Calvin would be arrested for rape for throwing a water balloon at Suzy

Truth. Hell, I was seriously accused of sexually harassing a girl for throwing a chunk of snow down the back of her coat in high school, and that was 14 years ago.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Instead of going exploring on a sled in the last comic they play Pokemon Go

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'd be all like, "Yo bro, you check out cal and hobbs today? Good stuff bro. You need to get on that."

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Calvin's gonna be on the sex offender list for sure after peeing on all those cars.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

It would be more like Fight Club except with Tyger Durden in a fursuit. And Moe's got bitch tits

This sounds a lot like that show Wilfred.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Hobbs is actually a perverted furry lusting after Calvin.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It would be a webcomic that's updated once every two months with a beautiful watercolor landscape and a half hearted joke in the corner.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
it would be one strip

Calvin gets locked in a hot car and dies the end

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
calvin would prob piss on a ford logo or something idk op

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It would be renamed Zizek and Chomsky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

notZaar posted:

It would be a webcomic that's updated once every two months with a beautiful watercolor landscape and a half hearted joke in the corner.

Still better and more artistic than those half-assed web-"comics" that are made with game sprites, lettered with MS Paint

• Locked thread