Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'd vote for Dan Warren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
the debate would just be the State of Georgia v. Denver Fenton Allen transcript

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
moderator: you have one minute to respond

candidate: I GOT A BIG OL DONKEY DICK

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Gatekeeper posted:

"Anderson Cooper just tried to gently caress me"

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
I would like to see dgsw become president and make the state of the union address drunk as gently caress and high on painkillers talking about burgers and cardiac arrest

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Gatekeeper posted:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo..... Trump?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
that dream died when the only known politician with a forums account was caught up in this scandal

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/6/fec-questions-congressman-over-video-game-purchase/

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
president as goon only vetos I thought that was our thing? we'd elect ourselves the cool way by not voting. resonate with the millennials laziness, shock a surprise statement out 'em. Ya know like "I'm voting for that outsider!" you know but ironically, something that would roll out an automatic proxy vote from their diaper bots and they'd just be too lazy to change it come November.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

I'd vote for Dan Warren.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i think Lowtax should be World Emperor

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Rutibex posted:

i think Lowtax should be World Emperor

if germany tricks him into a weird boxing match again i have confidence he would give angela merkel a serious beat down

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if dgsw were pres the nation would oscillate between the overconsumption of 5 guys burgers and fries and duster

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I would have to check what subforums they like. Wouldn't vote for a goon if they posted in ADTRW for instance.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Leroy Dennui posted:

dad gay, so what is the candidate we need and deserve.

dad gay-Drad_Bert 2020

You got the right guys, but it should be Drad_Bert/Dad gay, naturally.

Time to flip the meat, America!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I already voted for Al Gore the first time, so yes? You fuckers missed out if you didn't see Al Gore's epic pwnage of Arkane in the Climate Change thread back in 2000 or so.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

bring back zergfluid and make him president so we can all get government issued girlfriends

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

even the girl goons get one.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Only if it was an e/n poster. Because lol when the media finds that thread.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I'd vote for me then abdicate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i would build so many goddamn walls just walls everywhere my whole platform is to put walls around every home so i never have to look at your ugly smelly retards vote I am a huge prick 'whatever loving year

• Locked thread