Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i...i think iget it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well i think we can just refer back to the words of 'frederick douglass'

“...I therefore hate the corrupt, slaveholding, women-whipping, cradle-plundering, partial and hypocritical Christianity of the land... I look upon it as the climax of all misnomers, the boldest of all frauds, and the grossest of all libels. Never was there a clearer case of 'stealing the livery of the court of heaven to serve the devil in.' I am filled with unutterable loathing when I contemplate the religious pomp and show, together with the horrible inconsistencies, which every where surround me. We have men-stealers for ministers, women-whippers for missionaries, and cradle-plunderers for church members. The man who wields the blood-clotted cowskin during the week fills the pulpit on Sunday, and claims to be a minister of the meek and lowly Jesus. . . . The slave auctioneer’s bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave-trade go hand in hand together. The slave prison and the church stand near each other. The clanking of fetters and the rattling of chains in the prison, and the pious psalm and solemn prayer in the church, may be heard at the same time. The dealers in the bodies of men erect their stand in the presence of the pulpit, and they mutually help each other. The dealer gives his blood-stained gold to support the pulpit, and the pulpit, in return, covers his infernal business with the garb of Christianity. Here we have religion and robbery the allies of each other—devils dressed in angels’ robes, and hell presenting the semblance of paradise.”

he's pretty much saying the same thing, i think

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i bet frederick douglass was allowed 2 say wop whenever he wanted

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
i bet if someone digitally inserted rainbow dash into the rodney king beatdown, people would get it

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE

social vegan posted:

i bet frederick douglass was allowed 2 say wop whenever he wanted

I think they're called whips and he was prolly like 'please get away from me w that whip dude'

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Too many permabans.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
rodney king? *blinks vacantly*

as a white, i only relate to rodneys named dangerfield

i been posting gold all my life and here i am! i get no respect! i get less respect than a fair amount of respect would be! *loosens neck tie nervously*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if rodney king had lived he'd be 324 by now

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Black people are GBSers posting in FYAD.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Peebla posted:

I think they're called whips and he was prolly like 'please get away from me w that whip dude'

cool what kinda car did he have

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I felt oppressed over the weekend and demand reparations

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
No for the most part because the majority of them aren't career criminals.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dont let genesplicer see you calling them "bl*ck people"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Drad_bert lives matter.

• Locked thread