Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft

yeah same
the ketchup cruiser cup is a 50 fl oz portable ketchup vessel designed to easily fit in any car.

featuring textured finger grips molded into the sides, any ketchup enthusiast can enjoy their favorite 'chups "on the go".

perfect for long trips and family outings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
on hold with the dmv

jacob katz, p.e., the author of "the art of electrostatic precipitation", would like to dedicate his book to his wife, estelle, and children, owen, linda, and curtis, who have abided his many absences from home and allowed him to acquire experience with precipitation. they, in effect, are co-authors of his text.

Manifisto

food that stays fresh in your refrigerator by consuming the leftovers you probably weren't going to eat anyway

never feel guilty about wasting food again

ty nesamdoom!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I just invented the car and you guys owe me some back pay!!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Why hasn't anyone patented the cure for cancer yet? Seems like a real money maker.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Two words: Ceramic. Knives.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Munchables posted:

Two words: Ceramic. Knives.

made from the same ceramic you make flower pots out of

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ahundredbux posted:

made from the same ceramic you make flower pots out of

Get this, they're just thin sharpened shards of flower pots!

Pure Blaxplotiation
I reinvented the wheel. Its square. Just like op.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
*I look at the guy behind me in line at the patent office*

"Hey, you'd think with all these people in line, one of them would've invented a shorter queue? Eh, eh?"

*I jab him playfully in the side, causing my elbow to brush against one of his ribs. I feel it move slightly from my pressure and then continue to elbow my new chum. Each time I press against him, I use more force and feel the bone's wobbling increase. Then, I jab him hard enough that he falls down, but I'm on the ground right next to him, ramming my elbow against his body violently until I hear the sweet satisfying cracking sound that I crave. After the rib finally breaks off and gets lost in his viscera, I stand and I see his face, a horror show of emotions. With a wide jubilant grin I look down at him.*

"Eh?"

Notax

in general, sexploitation

Boomzilla

Gross Dude posted:

"Hey, you'd think with all these people in line, one of them would've invented a shorter queue? Eh, eh?"

*I jab him playfully in the side, causing my elbow to brush against one of his ribs. I feel it move slightly from my pressure and then continue to elbow my new chum. Each time I press against him, I use more force and feel the bone's wobbling increase. Then, I jab him hard enough that he falls down, but I'm on the ground right next to him, ramming my elbow against his body violently until I hear the sweet satisfying cracking sound that I crave. After the rib finally breaks off and gets lost in his viscera, I stand and I see his face, a horror show of emotions. With a wide jubilant grin I look down at him.*

"Eh?"

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Gross Dude posted:

"Eh?"

nvm no cake

Gross Dude posted:

"Eh?"

Machai

*Stares at patent clerk*

"Ya know, Einstein was a patent clerk. I bet that makes you feel inadequate."

scott zoloft

yeah same
what i wouldn't give to go back in time and lead the ketchup zeitgeist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nvm no cake

pro-tip for the patent office: you don't even have to have an idea before you go. just get in line and make friends with the guy behind you. then, when he's distracted, steal his idea and profit. the best part, he can't even do anything about it because he's behind you in the line! haha, owned bithc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

I Was The Fury posted:

Why hasn't anyone patented the cure for cancer yet? Seems like a real money maker.

I own that patent, however I have no funding to implement it. I'm gonna sit on the patent and when another company develops something similar I'm gonna sue them into oblivion for patent infringement, then retire to the Caribbean.

• Locked thread