Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I don't understand how buffoons that keep saying the twitter is fake dont see that it has tweets from long before goons found his kickstarter

the twitter itself is his real twitter, but it was long ago hijacked probably by that taco bueno dickhead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Wizard of Poz posted:

the twitter itself is his real twitter, but it was long ago hijacked probably by that taco bueno dickhead

Both Tasha and the Doobster's passwords were more than likely 'rolltide' so it wouldn't take a black lady hacker to hijack their accounts.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Wizard of Poz posted:

Fetus Tree/Scumlord Tacobueno/whatever seems a lot more interesting of a character than Doobie honestly

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm gonna need the backstory on the black lady hacker thing. The wiki gave me nothing, nor did Google.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Try duckduckgo

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

weirdo queer froggers

penny's on the dollar...

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

11 FRIES PILED HIGH

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Both Tasha and the Doobster's passwords were more than likely 'rolltide' so it wouldn't take a black lady hacker to hijack their accounts.

Tasha's is more likely to be 'fuckthegays' or perhaps 'fuckthegays69'

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I'd quote Cuck Cuck Im Gay but that was on the previous page so I'll just leave it here that I wanted to quote him because the word filter is loving hilarious.

Also, I miss the Doob and I actually wish that after all the money that was poured in that he'd realize that he's not going to be the next Apple and would just accept his mediocre income and not try to sell footlong dogs with 4" buns.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Heath posted:

Fetus Tree/Scumlord Tacobueno/whatever seems a lot more interesting of a character than Doobie honestly

If by interesting you mean a worthless attention whore that had to try and make something all about himself then yeah totally. The guy was like one of those little kids that will get in the way of something everyone else is looking at because they want attention.

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm gonna need the backstory on the black lady hacker thing. The wiki gave me nothing, nor did Google.

Someone photoshopped a comment from Doobie making it say something else. He is an inbred, uneducated, clinically retarded hillbilly from rural alabama with a grandmas understanding of computers so his first response was to frantically post that it wasn't him it "must have been that black lady hacker from the north" which nobody knew what that meant other than it was kinda racist.

This came post racism toward black lady with chicken / SA worm turn

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I cross my heart and pray to the Doob each time I eat a microwaved hot dog with the cheese barely melted. Go with God, El Dubrino. Roll tide. Cole slaw is cold.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Fat Shat Sings posted:

This came post racism toward black lady with chicken / SA worm turn

Black chicken lady? Please tell me more!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

8 track betamax posted:

Try duckduckgo

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

There was a hacker and she was a black lady. She was also from the north but people never mention that any more. I think Doobie considered that her worst attribute.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ibogaine posted:

Black chicken lady? Please tell me more!

http://doobies-doghouse.wikia.com/wiki/The_Chicken_Bar_Contest_Incident

every word of this is spectacular

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Just when I thought I knew all there is to know about Doobie, a gem like this comes along. Thanks!

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Return of the Doobie. Comedy reunion tour.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Yo those fries are piled high!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Didnt' Doobie and the NO GAYS!!! wife get really fat from eating doobie food all the time?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Chinatown posted:

THE SOUTH WILL FRIES AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rambling Robot posted:

Didnt' Doobie and the NO GAYS!!! wife get really fat from eating doobie food all the time?

Not with his portion sizes.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvKTOHVGNbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGVzt3sSGJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVhOPiM4mk

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
the black lady hacker from the north was the lesbian woman his daughter was dating i think

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Now the thread is this:

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

A sick, racist white person who thinks a cartoon frog is out to get them.

But enough about Hillary Clinton :v:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Trump hot dogs jerky now 2 for $1

cnut
May 3, 2016

Boinks posted:

A sick, racist white person who thinks a cartoon frog is out to get them.

But enough about Hillary Clinton :v:

:suicide:

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37420032/australian-man-patents-the-hamdog---a-hotdog-and-burger-combo

Doobie, this could have been you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

This is a proper hamdog:

it's been around for like 10 years already get a clue astralian

• Locked thread