Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The middle east is a festering crater, the economy is stagnant with the weakest recovery in American history, the banks are still out of control, domestic surveillance is crazier than ever, race wars are imminent, and I still barely can see a doctor, but gays can marry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I didn't say I put my faith in the Supreme Court. I said if Romney were president, the makeup of the Supreme Court would have been obviously different, and we'd still look like backwards idiots re: same-sex marriage.

How would Romney change Obama's first term appointments?

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
obama pretty much sat on his rear end for 8 years and lazily reacted to things that happened

the only thing he really worked for is going to get repealed piece by piece because it's actually a horrible piece of legislation lol

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Obama administration was more leniant and prosecuted less financial crimes the either Bushes or Reagan.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

How would Romney change Obama's first term appointments?

Very carefully

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

USSAr posted:

obama pretty much sat on his rear end for 8 years and lazily reacted to things that happened

the only thing he really worked for is going to get repealed piece by piece because it's actually a horrible piece of legislation lol

obama is a pro in looking down his nose at the electorate and his record shows this

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"As a Republican I believe the failings of America is mostly due to the Tea Party, and Obama was a good president"

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I didn't say he was good. I said you people were exaggerating way too much.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How many criminal prosecutions occurred as a result of the S&L crisis: over 1000

How many occurred as a result of the mortgage meltdown that was almost 100 times bigger: lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"As a Republican I believe the failings of America is mostly due to the Tea Party, and Obama was a good president"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYKFRV34kY

And HW Bush is voting for Hillary

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Eric Holder was such a worthless turd, the greatest accomplishments Warren and Frank ever had were convincing the left they were on their side, and I have no idea if Obama is malicious or clueless when it comes to what's happened to the economy under his administration

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

SickZip posted:

Eric Holder was such a worthless turd, the greatest accomplishments Warren and Frank ever had were convincing the left they were on their side, and I have no idea if Obama is malicious or clueless when it comes to what's happened to the economy under his administration

i think he was kind of up his own rear end. constitutional law professor at harvard (i think). he was way too inexperienced to take the office when he was elected. probably still is

e. make that the u of chicago. an ivory tower

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Vic Mackey for Attorney General.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Wait, why do you have Obamacare if you're some balling rear end financial guy lol

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

yo so Obama was not a terrible president imo: he had heart but lacked a backbone.

but gently caress I am voting Trump so hard

TRUMP

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Wait, why do you have Obamacare if you're some balling rear end financial guy lol

I don't have subsidized healthcare, I said my premium went up.

Learn to read wow.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't have subsidized healthcare either but I'm self insured through the Obamacare marketplace because I work for a "small" business that offers health insurance for 400$ a month

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

who cares what a couple old decrepit mummies think

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

As someone privy to whats coming down the pipe in health insurance, I am aware that a company is getting ready to offer a plan that is ~400 USD a month with a ~15,000 USD deductible as the 'ACA option' and its going to be marketed to young people.

Questions for goons: If i have some money but i still work for a living, how do i avoid the bullshit/collapse/race war/etc?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Sierra Nevadan posted:

who cares what a couple old decrepit mummies think
My point was that being a Republican doesn't require someone to think Hillary is the devil. They can even favor her over Trump. <gasp>

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Knight posted:

My point was that being a Republican doesn't require someone to think Hillary is the devil. They can even favor her over Trump. :gasp:

If you liked the Bushes policies you no doubt do.

Those republicans sucked and they lost control of their party the same way Hillary is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually if any of the candidates the gop actually wanted had been nominated clinton would still be viewed as the devil

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Serious Frolicking posted:

actually if any of the candidates the gop actually wanted had been nominated clinton would still be viewed as the devil

too bad the dnc rigged itself against any non-devil candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Roylicious posted:

I don't have subsidized healthcare, I said my premium went up.

Learn to read wow.

have you tried not being a poor waste

• Locked thread