Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i remember when i was a real human bean and didnt base relationships in lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

jigglemaster7 posted:

shooting your hot sick jizz feels good

It relieves pressure from my sinuses.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
this one time it burnt through the tissue and then melted through the floor and I was afraid we'd have a china syndrome situation but it only got two or three inches through the slab foundation.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Germstore posted:

this one time it burnt through the tissue and then melted through the floor and I was afraid we'd have a china syndrome situation but it only got two or three inches through the slab foundation.
They need to stop building houses out of your dad's butt.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
germstore killed a fellow SA poster chick using pawns. she was good person. so much blood shed over internet garbage

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

personable decorum posted:

germstore killed a fellow SA poster chick using pawns. she was good person. so much blood shed over internet garbage

I don't think this is true, but I do post drunk sometimes so I can't be sure.

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Sex is basically a bipolar act, it's either solitary or involves others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

I don't think this is true, but I do post drunk sometimes so I can't be sure.

hello liarpedia

• Locked thread