Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
This could be a serious role model problem. We could count Matt Lauer but I don't know if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Stupid thread.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I hate agreeing with wizard but This thread is trash

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Boof Bonser is someone's actual name irl

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
You don't get to name drop Matt loving Lauer until you've started earning, kid.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Wizard Master posted:

Stupid thread.

Right? He isn't even on GOT anymore.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wtf is a king jeffrey

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Haha, the motherfucker is leaving acting to major in Philosophy.

Utterly Irrelephant
Sep 6, 2007
ive got a rocket in my pocket
If you think he is still on tv, you are still a few seasons behind... he gets poisoned

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is Glee still on the air?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pitdragon posted:

Boof Bonser is someone's actual name irl

Watched him pitch, aw yea!

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Egorger Le Chef posted:

If you think he is still on tv, you are still a few seasons behind... he gets poisoned

yeah he's been dead for so long that not only has the news managed to travel to like the other side of the world, but they've had the time to write, rehearse and perform plays about it there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
matt lauer aint notwink educate urself bitch

• Locked thread