Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
So apparently the wife isn't involved. I assume he sent her out of country before he tried to play jihadist or he waited for her to be out of country.

Data Graham posted:

Wrap it up terrorismailures

I am weirdly surprised that happend. also i thought they were married for like 5/7 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Wrap it up terrorismailures

Is she going to gently caress her brother again?

And, more importantly, can Donnie Trump resist the urge to tweet about this?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Do It Once Right posted:

Is she going to gently caress her brother again?

And, more importantly, can Donnie Trump resist the urge to tweet about this?

Two bad actors, can't even keep one easy commitment. Not Oscar material. Sad!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

I never thought he would do something like this. I think he was brainwashed.”
She added that he was not in touch with his child, saying: “I didn’t want him to see my daughter.
“If he loved her, he would have paid child support. My greatest fear is that he would try to take my daughter.

This is practically sov cit 101. Glad to know all domestic terrorists have the same motivation, regardless of race or religion.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Love Crime posted:

Gear up for action, indeed, Walmart.

Well played.

Please include a trigger warning for redskins fans before posting the image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Do It Once Right posted:

This is practically sov cit 101. Glad to know all domestic terrorists have the same motivation, regardless of race or religion.

why should brad pitt pay child support? angelina has plenty of money - and she bought those kids from africa they aint real kids!

• Locked thread