Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I'm from Memphis and "GO BACK TO GERMANTOWN, BITCH" was the highlight of my television watching experience this year and will likely continue to be for years to come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I just finished the book, and although it's nothing like the series, it was enjoyable as a pulp novel. It just sucks that my library doesn't have any of them in the system.

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

AFewBricksShy posted:

I just finished the book, and although it's nothing like the series, it was enjoyable as a pulp novel. It just sucks that my library doesn't have any of them in the system.

i heard even quarry as a main character is widely different personality wise, is this true?

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

atrus50 posted:

i heard even quarry as a main character is widely different personality wise, is this true?

Absolutely. The broker is similar in personality but otherwise pretty much everything is different. Quarry isn't conflicted about the job at all, his wife is barely mentioned as is his experience in 'nam but I definitely recommend it though.

• Locked thread