Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I liked this year's ceremony. They did a bang-up job with productions and Jimmy Kimmel is the right amount of funny and snark.

Jimmy Fallon for the 2017 Golden Globes is going to be poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Well he just won for season two so was he better in that too?

He was pretty great, yeah. Once again by far the best actor in the cast, and the most interesting part of the season. Show is nothing without him, which is why they didn't let a little thing like death stop his character from being in like half the episodes.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Boogaleeboo posted:

He was pretty great, yeah. Once again by far the best actor in the cast, and the most interesting part of the season. Show is nothing without him, which is why they didn't let a little thing like death stop his character from being in like half the episodes.

That's why I'm glad next season is the final season of that show. Ghost Danny is the best character in the show and I think one more season is the farthest they can take that story before it loses its impact. Like I said in the old thread for that show, Mendelsohn did such a good job with Danny that I thought he was an actual Floridian.

I guess Australia is the Commonwealth's Florida, so it still works.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol Richard Dreyfuss had to make a statement on twitter because so many people thought he was Julia Louis-Dreyfus' dead father

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/777766078264979456

:smith:

• Locked thread