Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Goddamn, what lovely play. Packers really need to get their poo poo together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Lessail posted:

you build around rodgers with an actual great coach and not this mediocre poo poo he's been forced to deal with

Why don't all teams just hire great coaches all the time? Pretty stupid in my opinion.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hello my name is Aaron Rodgers

And I am bad at football

hella Aaron, you have a nice dick

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Leon Einstein posted:

I think it's time to stop making excuses for Rodgers. He missed easy throws all night and was careless af with the football.

I mean, if Green Bay wants to trade him away I'll listen give up at least the Jared Goff deal.

Mr.Trifecta
Mar 2, 2007

GOD drat, Bradford made me proud as a Vikes fan. I am glad we didn't lose this stadium opener. It just costed us an AP. Sometimes football gods need the sacrifice.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Yeah, y'know who won this game, not the Vikings D, but Bradford occasionally hitting a pass. *nods sagely*

22/30 286yds 2 TDs :whatup:

I am utterly flabbergasted that happened tho

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

axeil posted:

its the bears and eagles.

it's going to be a goddamned clownball masterwork

unironically can't wait

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

NippleFloss posted:

Why don't all teams just hire great coaches all the time? Pretty stupid in my opinion.

there are chances all the time but nope you gotta stick with mike becase???????????????????????????????????????

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

GenericMartini posted:

Don't trust the line holy poo poo

The line will ultimately limit them this year, even if Bradford somehow escapes with his life. You can't give up that many sacks and hits, and run that little, and expect to win a lot of games.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

DeepDickPizza posted:

hella Aaron, you have a nice dick

It was the only Packers D on the field tonight that measured up

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

mastershakeman posted:

it's kind of weird how Sony/ms consoles didn't change much, to where I felt modern games like Witcher 3 or mgs5 or dark souls 3 (each being the greatest game ever) couldve easily been on the ps2 just with worse graphics

They have no real reason to innovate and change, since they know their audience will buy anyway. Nintendo has always been about innovating, even though most of their concepts are clearly just concepts and should have had a few more years to let technology develop to utilize them.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

186 posted:

Packers really need to get their poo poo together.

I imagine their poo poo would be together already after they had it pushed in by Sam Bradford

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

The line will ultimately limit them this year, even if Bradford somehow escapes with his life. You can't give up that many sacks and hits, and run that little, and expect to win a lot of games.

Same, but with the Packers. Both teams have glaring issues.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I want to make baby scrimps with Michele Tafoya

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
I hope Sam Bradford goes and signs the wall in the locker room

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mr.Trifecta posted:

It just costed us an AP. Sometimes football gods need the sacrifice.

Speaking of, since you guys like to make trades....I hate to do it but you can have Jamaal Charles for another 1st and 4th. Maybe a 1st and 3rd since it would be two years from now.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I imagine their poo poo would be together already after they had it pushed in by Sam Bradford

Nah. Just like Dom Caper's secondary coverage on 2nd & 20, it was soft as hell.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Yeah, agree with this. at most you hope there are more running lanes if Bradford plays okay, but, like, you can definitely stop the run without an extra defender.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I want to make baby scrimps with Michele Tafoya

You'd be eskimo brothers with Bill Maas.

Along with like 500 other people (talking about Maas, not Tafoya).

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Stefon Diggs is definitely a loving cool motherfucker.

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012
Sorry packers fans. Aaron rodgers was 'burgin tonight

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

The Packers o-line is not going to hold up against the better defenses this year. Once again, the collective incompetence of the NFC and the cake schedule should paper over the obvious problems.

Mike needs an actual playcalling OC though, for real.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im glad the packers lost

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Chinatown posted:

im glad the packers lost

me too

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

The Packers o-line is not going to hold up against the better defenses this year. Once again, the collective incompetence of the NFC and the cake schedule should paper over the obvious problems.

Mike needs an actual playcalling OC though, for real.

No, Mike's gotta get out of there. It's a whole organizational paralysis and it needs to be forcibly shaken up so the team stops underachieving

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

:respek:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

Lessail posted:

No, Mike's gotta get out of there. It's a whole organizational paralysis and it needs to be forcibly shaken up so the team stops underachieving

What's funny is that Mike probably would have been canned by now, if not for the SB victory.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

NippleFloss posted:

Because sometimes that great coach is mean in interviews and the gm and owners get their feelings hurt.

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

Mr.Trifecta posted:

GOD drat, Bradford made me proud as a Vikes fan. I am glad we didn't lose this stadium opener. It just costed us an AP. Sometimes football gods need the sacrifice.

His time has come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

DR AIDS posted:

Stefon Diggs is definitely a loving cool motherfucker.

• Locked thread